Profile for Mandy Kim Edwards > Reviews

Content by Mandy Kim Edwards

Mandy Kim Edwards

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fujifilm Instax Mini Toystory (10 film)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Toystory (10 film)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji I stay mini film, 1 Feb. 2012
I had a fuji instant mini camera for my birthday and I really like the hemed films you can buy for it. I just find it sad that the film has to come from Hong Kong and there is nothing like this available any closer than France! I enjoy using my camera and I have to remember to purchase themed film about three weeks before I want to us it!

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformers, 1 Feb. 2012
It was a family Christmas present which we saved until the 4th day of Christmas when we got our pyjamas on a little alcohol and enjoyed greatly:)

Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty (10 film)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty (10 film)

5.0 out of 5 stars hello kitty film, 14 Oct. 2011
It looks lovely but unfortunately it's a Christmas present so it won't be opened until Christmas day but the film arrived sooner than anticipated and the packing was intact! Looking forward to it being used!

Stitch 'n Bitch: A Knitter's Design Journal
Stitch 'n Bitch: A Knitter's Design Journal
by Debbie Stoller

5.0 out of 5 stars design journal, 14 Oct. 2011
Although I don't do any design for myself there are lots of pages available for you put your own designs on paper and it's nice to be able to take pictures and make notes about the yarn used and any problems you may have found on the way it also has a section at the back that illustrates simple knitting and crocheting and tips on finishing off and casting on and off so I really like it!

Fujifilm Instax Mini Disney Pixar Cars 2 (10 film)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Disney Pixar Cars 2 (10 film)

5.0 out of 5 stars fujifilm, 14 Oct. 2011
I have already used this item and am about to order more of this film it makes the photos quirky and ideal for the younger person although I am 52 I love it anyway!

How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through puppyhood and beyond
How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through puppyhood and beyond
by Cesar Millan

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Raise a Dog, 23 Nov. 2010
I haven't finished this book yet but I'm loving it so far! We are having a new puppy soon and we will try to do it just the way Cesar says!

Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 4
Supernatural: The Official Companion Season 4
by Nicholas Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural fan, 22 Sept. 2010
I think these are perfect companions to the tv series, I love reading about the individual episodes and seeing the perpective from the writers and actors sometimes I will be like "oh" when I find something said that I didn't,t quite get watching the episode

More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
by Joelle Hoverson

4.0 out of 5 stars More last minute gifts, 22 Sept. 2010
I have the first book which I really like so I thought I would go for this too! I'm not disappointed although still haven't gotten around to doing any of the patterns yet. The projects look very nice and the gifts are very practical I'm not sure that I will be able to complete them in the time suggest in the book but maybe that's because I do have a job too! Really looking forward to the Knicks knack baskets

Iron Man [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
Iron Man [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr
Offered by zenfromzen

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron man rules!, 12 Aug. 2010
It's a wonderful film, the film arrived on time. Nothing more to say except I think Robert Downey Jr is perfect as Iron Man

Bang Goes The Knighthood
Bang Goes The Knighthood

4.0 out of 5 stars Divine Comedy, 13 July 2010
I really like this album but then I like Divine Comedy and they don't let you down:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5