Profile for K. Singh > Reviews

Content by K. Singh

K. Singh

Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Headset - 250 OHM
Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Headset - 250 OHM

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like a decent amount of detailed bass and defined sharp highs this is the headphone to get., 7 Mar. 2015
I don't really use these headphones for professional applications. I mostly use them to listen to music, and I got to say they are worth the price. Without any eq these headphones almost have a linear response across the frequencies. They are a bit sharp on the highs but well defined, and have prominent bass which is not overpowering but tight and controlled. I guess they have a slight V in the in the response curve which means the mids are there but not as much as the highs and bass. Personally I would like the mids to be a little more uplifted, but with a bit of eq these headphones can adjust to all the varying types of music I listen to such as, indian classical, rap, house, subtle type of dubstep and more. Overall a great headphone at an amazing price with great build quality.

Wireless PS3 Controller Adapter for PC USB
Wireless PS3 Controller Adapter for PC USB
Offered by GAME DRAGON EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I initially had problems making it work with my controller ..., 22 Jan. 2015
I initially had problems making it work with my controller. There was a lot of lag so I decided to put the controller in wired mode which had no lag. I found that the controller simply needed charging and everything started to work as intended in wireless mode.

An Unforgettable Evening With Ustad Tari Khan
An Unforgettable Evening With Ustad Tari Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
Ustaad Ji is truly a one of a kind musician.

HP 364XL Magenta Ink Cartridge
HP 364XL Magenta Ink Cartridge

1.0 out of 5 stars not as shown in title, 5 Nov. 2011
if u look at the image and the title of the product it seems to be an extra large one, but on the actual product I received the it said xl, but in fact it was smaller than the actual one in the image. Also if you look in the description its only a 550 pager ink not a 800 one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2011 1:33 PM GMT