Profile for Joseph Gilbert > Reviews

Content by Joseph Gilbert

Joseph Gilbert "joeyjojo" (ireland)

JETech® 2 Meters APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (2M White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 14 Nov 2014
Well made cable with good length.
only slight problem I find it a tad loose on my iPad 3.
I still perfer to the standard official one.

Case-Mate Tough Case for the HTC One (M8) - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for the HTC One (M8) - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars ... made case had it over 5 months still looks good. Gives good protection to the phone, 14 Nov 2014
Well made case had it over 5 months still looks good. Gives good protection to the phone. Dropped phone several times with no damage taken.

Eco-Nique Natural Hemp Brown Case Cover for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Cover, 13 Oct 2010
I received this cover today. I had done a lot of research on the available covers and was leaning toward a flip stand case but decided on this instead. I am so glad i did this one is much better than the flip,it feels more like reading a real book.
The colour is a bit darker than the photo shows, but looks a lot nicer darker!
The cover fits the kindle great and has a place for holding a pen and small amounts of note paper.
It folds back nice so you can read holding it with one hand.

I was most impressed with the feel. I was worried that the cloth cover would be rough and uncomfortable to hold. It is very soft. The magnetic clasps hold well. The cover does a good job of protecting my kindle and looks great.

I think this is also a much better looking cover than a more expensive leather or cheap faux leather cover.

Buy this cover you can't go wrong with it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 7:53 PM GMT