Profile for CO > Reviews

Nintendo 3DS Clear Crystal Hard Case / Shield / Cover / Skin
Nintendo 3DS Clear Crystal Hard Case / Shield / Cover / Skin
Offered by Modern-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy case at an affordable price, 23 Dec. 2011
For the minimum that the product is being sold at, this case is excellent value for money. It fits the 3DS console well, is quite resilient and is aesthetically pleasing.

Other reviewers have commented on their difficulties in withdrawing the stylus whilst the case is in place and likewise I anticipated experiencing such an issue. However, I must state that I have not encountered any problems in getting the stylus out for use.

I recommend purchasing this product for whoever is concerned in maintaining their 3DS' fragile exterior.

Stalingrad [DVD] [1994]
Stalingrad [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Dominique Horwitz
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad a dubbing job as previously reviewers have stated, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Stalingrad [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
Yes, the video quality was not that crisp, I do agree. Yes, it is somewhat uncomfortable to view a dubbed film that should be best watched subbed. However, the dubbing was not dreadful. The voice actors overall attempted to replicate the original cast's respective accents and all, and having watched the German edition, I can safely say in that they have succeeded and I cannot envisage a better attempt to dub this gripping title.

If one can handle reading subs (there are dyslexics and the likes who cannot), then the original subbed version is what I advise purchasing (or even watching it on YouTube). Otherwise one is left to watch a dubbed film which looses a lot of the feel and authenticity of the original.

First 1000 Words in Arabic (Usborne First 1000 Words)
First 1000 Words in Arabic (Usborne First 1000 Words)
by Heather Amery

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 16 Nov. 2009
I bought this book for my children whom I am teaching Arabic. It's not bad, the concept is great but a number of unnecessary blunders have ruined it from being an essential and worthwhile buy. To proceed, there is a number of spelling mistakes in the Arabic script, likewise marred by a more voluminous amount of wrong and confusing transliterations into the Latin script.

I wouldn't advise buying this title unless one is either:

1)a native speaker,
2)an advanced learner
3)or cannot find anything else better out there.