Profile for ann brennan > Reviews

Content by ann brennan

ann brennan

KERI Part 5: Karin (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI Part 5: Karin (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars can't put it down, 28 Dec. 2014
It doesn't seem like the end I hope we get another book to let us know that all comes right in the end

KERI Part 4: Keri Karin Part Two (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI Part 4: Keri Karin Part Two (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 17 Dec. 2014
Can't put it down just want a happy ending she deserves it so much after such a terrible childhood the book shows how someone can come through it and manage to relive it through such excellent writing

Hoppa 18" Small Lightweight Shopping Trolley, Hard Wearing & Light Weight Polyester Wheeled Rolling Push Trolly, Click Wheels, Black withTartan Lid, 34L Capacity & 1 Year Guarantee!

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I needed to get this film on DVD as I enjoyed at the cinema,the delivery was nice and quick and I enjoyed it once more

Hyaluronic Acid 120mg - 30 - Tablet-3 Bottle Pack
Hyaluronic Acid 120mg - 30 - Tablet-3 Bottle Pack
Offered by united care

1.0 out of 5 stars It never arrived, 24 April 2014
I live in Scotland and it was delivered to Crewe in England . I was buying it for family in Portugal to take over so I had to get a refund as I it was to late to take with me if I had a replacement

V7 Vertical Mobile Sling Bag for iPad, Kindle Fire and Upto 10.1 inch Tablet PCs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 April 2014
It's a great product and just want I needed,and easy to store and carry when you are traveling and on holiday

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Dec. 2013
It was a bit of a puzzle to put together but when I did it was a nice strong stand

Faint Echoes of Laughter
Faint Echoes of Laughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Nov. 2012
Great story so glad to see the life of a young girl turn round and her life become bearable eye opener

KERI Part 3: Keri Karin (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI Part 3: Keri Karin (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put down, 17 Nov. 2012
The story is yearning for a happy ending I hope the 2nd part fulfills this as its touches every part of your soul can't wait to read the outcome

Masters 5 Series 3 Wheel Cart - Black
Masters 5 Series 3 Wheel Cart - Black
Offered by GOLFBALLS INTERNATIONAL

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 28 Aug. 2011
after sending the first trolley back as it was damaged in the post i had no trouble in getting a replacement.It is a present for my grandsons birthday and he was delighted as he is over six foot tall and this trolley is ideal for the taller off us and it folds away very smoothly, a great product.