Profile for ready for changes > Reviews

Content by ready for changes

ready for changes

Life Application Study Bible
Life Application Study Bible

4.0 out of 5 stars Great app!, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (App)
I think this is great app which is easy to use. I found the maps, background information very useful. It also provided profiles of different people from the Bible. I would recommend this app to someone wishing to learn more from the Bible. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five was due to the cost. I find £9.21 slightly expensive for any app.

Private Sins (Three Rivers Book 1)
Private Sins (Three Rivers Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 Aug 2014
Love the book. It has great excitement and is written with excellence and consideration. I look forward to reading the second book

The Preacher and The Prostitute
The Preacher and The Prostitute

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 9 Aug 2014
This is a great book, it had me hooked from the start. I read it in 3 days I couldn't put it down I had to find out what was going to happen next. Great story full of twists and turns.

EWTN
EWTN

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: EWTN (App)
Great app it allows me to stream the channel live and provides a great tv schedule so you can catch if you miss a programme. It also have the Holy Bible and guided rosary programming.

Paleo Recipes Book: Get 1000 Paleo Recipes
Paleo Recipes Book: Get 1000 Paleo Recipes

1.0 out of 5 stars just a link to a website, 23 Feb 2014
I don't consider this to be an app, it is just a link to a website. Not worth the download!

The Medicinal Chef
The Medicinal Chef

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing recipes, 8 Jan 2014
This is a great book with fantastic recipes. The book inspires you to use natural ingredients and tells you benefits can can receive from your food. This is a great purchase if you are looking to improve your health through food.

Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: Over 100 delicious healthy recipes with a 14-day meal plan

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 27 Dec 2013
I have the other books by James Duigan and I haven't found anything new in this cookbook. I am disappointed!

The Secret to Success
The Secret to Success

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally inspiring, 3 Nov 2013
I first heard about ET on youtube. His story is truly inspirational and had given me the drive and determination to succeeded no matter what

Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want
Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want
by James Ray

4.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book-A must read!, 10 Aug 2010
I found this book to be a great read. I have seen many great changes in my life after reading and implementing the activities in this book.

In this book James does go on about his life as a child, which is a bit boring, but overall its a recommended read if you want to change aspects in your life.

I found it to be similar to John Demartini's The Riches Within, but I have to say Harmonic Wealth to be a little better.