Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

From Invisible To Irresistible: Your Twelve Step Action Plan  To Attracting The Man Or Woman Of Your Dreams! (How To Start Dating And Stop Waiting)
From Invisible To Irresistible: Your Twelve Step Action Plan To Attracting The Man Or Woman Of Your Dreams! (How To Start Dating And Stop Waiting)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pam Lant, 12 Jan 2014
Just finished reading Peter Jones's latest book.First time I have read one of his books, and really enjoyed it, a friend told me I would enjoy it. i will be very keen to read some more of his work.

How To Eat Loads And Stay Slim: Your diet-free guide to losing weight without feeling hungry! (How To Do Everything And Be Happy)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Common Sense and Entertaining read too, 11 Jun 2013
This book was very entertaining. I laughed out loud at some of the sections. The authors are very funny. It was also full of helpful advice. Basically, make a lot of small changes to make a big change to your weight. No hardship to read it, and not really a hardship to make the changes. It's early days, but I am hopeful that this common sense approach might actually work.

I thought the idea of a fatometer - I think this is a made up word by the authors was hilarious. If you've got a good sense of humour you will love this book. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is struggling with their weight and doesn't want to starve for two days a week. Excellent stuff.

Ice and a Slice
Ice and a Slice
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and brilliant, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ice and a Slice (Kindle Edition)
Just read another one of my favourite author's books and particularly enjoyed this one. I actually bought it yesterday and had to stop doing my housework to read it. Much deeper than a light romance though it did have romance in it. I couldnt put it down, I had to know what would happen at the party and I wasn't disappointed. It's shocking, but it's also funny in places and terribly poignant. I loved SJ the heroine, I could see she was on a path to self destruction but it was so real. I could also see how this could happen. thought provoking and gripping. I have a feeling a lot of people will love this. It's definitely her best one yet.

Try Me (and other romantic short stories): Daily Della
Try Me (and other romantic short stories): Daily Della
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 3 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed these. Have bought quite a few of Della's other anthologies too now. Lovely little stories. I recommend them.

Lessons in Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 1)
Lessons in Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 3 Nov 2012
Lessons in love is hilarious. Della can write romance really well and they're just the right length for your tea break. Fantastic fiction. Keep them coming Della

Love On The Rocks (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 13)
Love On The Rocks (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars short stories for a rainy day, 3 Nov 2012
I loved these stories. Boomerang back to me is really romantic, brought a tear to my eyes. The pole dancing one made me laugh. These brightened up a rainy day. Lovely.

Waiting for Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 2)
Waiting for Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I read these at one sitting, 7 Aug 2012
The title story is pretty saucy. I couldn't wait to see what they were going to do in that pool. I won't spoil it for you, but... I was going to save them and read one a day but I couldn't stop reading.

Pictures of Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 5)
Pictures of Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stories, 7 Aug 2012
I loved the wedding story. Emotional and heart warming. These were lovely stories, I think most women would enjoy them.

Can't Buy Me Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 4)
Can't Buy Me Love (and other romantic short stories) (Daily Della Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent short stories, 7 Aug 2012
These stories are very good. I always enjoy Della's stories. I really recommend this little book. A perfect summer read.

One Of Us (Xcite Romance Book 8)
One Of Us (Xcite Romance Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 7 Aug 2012
Could not put it down. A steamy read for a seventy year old. It perked up my sex life no end! I shall recommend it to my friends. I hope they have strong hearts!!! Joking apart I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Watch out for Antonia Adams. She's a minx.