Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Shine Not Burn
Shine Not Burn

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and hot, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Shine Not Burn (Kindle Edition)
Fun and hot, exactly what I needed for a little pick me up. I wasn't sure for the first couple of chapters as I didn't immediately care for the characters but then I really enjoyed their story and a few moments were definitely laugh out loud. Sex scenes were hot as well.

Come Back To Me
Come Back To Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, exciting and heartbreaking. I can be cautious ..., 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Come Back To Me (Kindle Edition)
Compelling, exciting and heartbreaking. I can be cautious of Young or New Adult books as sometimes the language or plot doesn't flow. This had me hooked in from the beginning though and despite the first chapter providing a sense of what may be to come later on in the book, it didn't overshadow the smaller moments between the characters. I felt they were well fleshed out and the subject matter at hand, although I don't have personal experience of it, was dealt with without glorifying any of it.

BRITA Marella Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - White
BRITA Marella Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed in London!, 24 Sept. 2013
I returned to London after living away for years and forgot how hard and disgusting the water can be here. This came packaged perfectly and does the job, the water tastes clean and fresh again. So easy to refill as well with it's flap on the lid.

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs an NFL player, 24 Sept. 2013
I read these books out of sequence and Play With Me was actually my first in the series, hooking me into the whole ride.
Meg is strong and proud, without ruining the story, I love her heart and what she does for a career. You can tell how passionate she is about everything she takes part in and those around her. Seeing her soften Will from his sometimes-arrogant (but so forgiveable) moments to be this gorgeous man who cares about his family and this girl, more than anything, is what made me fall for him.

Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a boss like Nate!, 24 Sept. 2013
So I was already jealous of Jules for having deliciously hot, over-protective, stubborn-ass big brothers! I know she can't fully appreciate them for that reason but if I could be a part of any fictional family, it's hers.
Then she goes and gets tangled up in Nate, literally. We saw hints of this in the first book and it's so good to learn their story and see it develop over time, I found myself relating to a few of her personality traits making her appear very grounded. The type of girl you'd love to go hang out with. Nate is delicious, sexy, strong and melt-your-panties hot. That's before the sex scenes even happen...

Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)
Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock stars never sounded so appealing., 24 Sept. 2013
After reading the other books, I didn't think I'd care for Leo as much as I do the Montgomery boys but he still got under my skin. I loved the banter between him and Sam, their stubborness matched each other and the sex is hot. The relationship they both have with the rest of the family ties in so well, giving us full rounded charactersa.

Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)
Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, 24 Sept. 2013
I've read the With Me in Seattle series out of order but it was so good to go back and read some of Isaac and Stacey's story, they're such grounded solid members of the family. So sweet and hot all at once.

The Vincent Brothers: New and Uncut
The Vincent Brothers: New and Uncut

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 24 Sept. 2013
Sometimes I find Young Adult almost a little too cliche for me - which is my own fault given that I am in my mid-20's and not the target age range perhaps. This was hot though and an enjoyable story.

Funkin Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer 100 g (Pack of 8)
Funkin Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer 100 g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 24 Sept. 2013
Packaging was great. Found one pouch could actually do 2-3 champagne flutes if mixed with champagne or prosecco. Not THE best bellini I've had, but tasted like one at my local bar, worth the money and far better than what I can try make alone.

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet
by Ian K. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and normal food!, 24 Sept. 2013
I have just started on this but I have to say thank goodness for a book that features normal every day foods and options I actually like. So much food to choose from and no ridiculous "celebrity favorite" foods that other diet books usually feature, that the average person may not care for or have the budget for.

Page: 1 | 2