Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed in London!, 24 Sep 2013
I returned to London after living away for years and forgot how hard and disgusting the water can be here. This came packaged perfectly and does the job, the water tastes clean and fresh again. So easy to refill as well with it's flap on the lid.

Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)
Play With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs an NFL player, 24 Sep 2013
I read these books out of sequence and Play With Me was actually my first in the series, hooking me into the whole ride.
Meg is strong and proud, without ruining the story, I love her heart and what she does for a career. You can tell how passionate she is about everything she takes part in and those around her. Seeing her soften Will from his sometimes-arrogant (but so forgiveable) moments to be this gorgeous man who cares about his family and this girl, more than anything, is what made me fall for him.

Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a boss like Nate!, 24 Sep 2013
So I was already jealous of Jules for having deliciously hot, over-protective, stubborn-ass big brothers! I know she can't fully appreciate them for that reason but if I could be a part of any fictional family, it's hers.
Then she goes and gets tangled up in Nate, literally. We saw hints of this in the first book and it's so good to learn their story and see it develop over time, I found myself relating to a few of her personality traits making her appear very grounded. The type of girl you'd love to go hang out with. Nate is delicious, sexy, strong and melt-your-panties hot. That's before the sex scenes even happen...

Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)
Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock stars never sounded so appealing., 24 Sep 2013
After reading the other books, I didn't think I'd care for Leo as much as I do the Montgomery boys but he still got under my skin. I loved the banter between him and Sam, their stubborness matched each other and the sex is hot. The relationship they both have with the rest of the family ties in so well, giving us full rounded charactersa.

Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)
Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet, 24 Sep 2013
I've read the With Me in Seattle series out of order but it was so good to go back and read some of Isaac and Stacey's story, they're such grounded solid members of the family. So sweet and hot all at once.

The Vincent Brothers: New and Uncut
The Vincent Brothers: New and Uncut

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 24 Sep 2013
Sometimes I find Young Adult almost a little too cliche for me - which is my own fault given that I am in my mid-20's and not the target age range perhaps. This was hot though and an enjoyable story.

Funkin Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer 120 g (Pack of 8)
Funkin Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer 120 g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 24 Sep 2013
Packaging was great. Found one pouch could actually do 2-3 champagne flutes if mixed with champagne or prosecco. Not THE best bellini I've had, but tasted like one at my local bar, worth the money and far better than what I can try make alone.

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet
by Ian K. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and normal food!, 24 Sep 2013
I have just started on this but I have to say thank goodness for a book that features normal every day foods and options I actually like. So much food to choose from and no ridiculous "celebrity favorite" foods that other diet books usually feature, that the average person may not care for or have the budget for.

Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 5)
Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lord she's done it again, 24 Sep 2013
I have read all the With Me In Seattle series. I am a sucker for hot men and great sex scenes, but what hooks me into these books and characters is that the women are strong and independent. They have a mind of their own, they are stubborn and know what they want but none of them are afraid to be vulnerable either.
The Montgomery men have a way of winning your heart, even when sometimes you want to punch their arm for being too damn stubborn in their own arguments and views of how to protect those they love - or themselves.

I have seen one or two reviews calling the story a little far-fetched. I personally don't feel that way because this is what I was looking for, to immerse myself in their world. If anything I found this the best of the series so far as there felt more backstory and tension, not just short scenes between the bedroom moments. Thank you Kristen!

ThermaCare Therapeutic Heat Wraps for Pain Relief - Neck,Shoulder and Wrist -3 Wraps

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuous heat & relief, 21 Mar 2012
I suffer from migraines and either because of it, or a cause of it, I therefore suffer neck pain. A lot of tension at the base of my skull to the point that it's incredibly stiff. While this may not cure that, it certainly provides relief.

I was skeptical, having use gel heat/cool packs before or microwaveable wraps. However, other packs usually end up falling off and not staying on my skin. They wrinkle as soon as you place in anywhere moveable - like your neck - and pull at your hair and skin. Thermacare hasn't so far. I'm currently wearing my first one and I put it on approx. 5-6hrs ago. Right now it still feels hot which is impressive because with microwaveable heat packs, they usually cool down fast, or they fall off whenever you change position.
There's just two adhesives on either end of the strip and surprisingly they're holding it in place, without making me feel like I'm about to be waxed as well.

So thankful I've finally found something that works!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 9:20 PM BST