Profile for Natasha > Reviews

Content by Natasha

Natasha (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Handmade Natural Patchouli Soap Bar - Range No.1 - Acne, Acne Scar and Stretch Mark Removal and Relief, Anti Dandruff - 75g
Offered by New Dawn Ltd
Price: 3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying., 15 July 2014
Have been using it for a month now and havent noticed any improvement on my face. Smelling really bad too, however I would not mind the smell if the thing worked.

Bournemouth Street Atlas (A-Z Street Atlas)
Bournemouth Street Atlas (A-Z Street Atlas)
by Geographers A-Z map Co Ltd
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 15 July 2014
I am loving AZ maps as they are clear and practical while visiting new towns what I do quite often.

Cloud 9 Nature's Miracle - Varicose Vein Treatment Fast-Acting Soothing Cream - For Unsightly Veins and Aching Legs
Offered by Cloud 9 Skin Solutions
Price: 30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars expensive and does not work., 15 July 2014
Bought it to use for my spider veins on my legs. I have finished the whole pack now and I dont see any difference. Such a waste of money.

Perspi Guard Antiperspirant Treatment 50ml
Perspi Guard Antiperspirant Treatment 50ml
Offered by i-Pharmacy
Price: 5.08

1.0 out of 5 stars not working for me., 15 July 2014
Didnt work for me at all. I used it for a month, twice a week every week and I just gave up cos my Dove anti perspirant gives better results.

Luxury & Top Quality X Large Cream Faux Fur Mink throw/ sofa throw / Blanket / Bed throw - Cream - Extra Large / King : 200x240cm
Offered by Glisteni Glisten
Price: 19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big throw, 15 July 2014
Really big and very soft, looks nice covering my sofa bed. Not as thick as I expected though.

WOODEN Double sided easel
WOODEN Double sided easel
Offered by Price-Right-Home
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars chalk/magnetic board., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: WOODEN Double sided easel (Toy)
Good looking drawing board. Lots of colourful chalk included, magnet letters and numbers and a pen (which, however, stopped working after a day). But even though my son loves drawing he only played with this for 2 days or so, he prefers to draw on paper.

U BABY 12" INCHES FREESTYLE BMX KIDS BIKE IN COLOUR RED GREEN BLUE AND WHITE + free heavy duty adjustable removable stabilisers+ free sports drink bottle and holder (12blue)
Offered by Y & Y TOY STORE ON LINE
Price: 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good bike, 27 Jun 2014
Lovely well built little bike. I bought it for my 3-year-old son, he loves it. Most of the bike is already assembled when it arrives in a box which is so good. Delivery was prompt. Attractive price too.

Liverpool Crest Gym Bag
Liverpool Crest Gym Bag
Offered by Beautifeye
Price: 5.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym bag, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Liverpool Crest Gym Bag (Misc.)
The bag looks all right but I was expecting it to be slightly bigger! So waste of money altogether really.

Animal Zoo Kids Toddler Backpack Rucksacks Various Designs - Bee
Animal Zoo Kids Toddler Backpack Rucksacks Various Designs - Bee
Offered by Viskey(10-25 days delivery)
Price: 6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little bag, 13 Feb 2014
I have bought it for my 3 year old son. He chose the bee out of all the other animals. I think I dont need to mention that he absolutely loves it, but I like it too, it is a good size for him and looks very nice overall. It was very cheap and delivery was super quick.

Baby Toddler Potty Training Toilet Ladder Seat Steps
Baby Toddler Potty Training Toilet Ladder Seat Steps
Offered by Lowest Price
Price: 15.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap quality, 5 Feb 2014
Bought it for my 2-year old who doesnt seem interested in a potty, but he likes using the toilet. It has totally broken after him using it a couple a times only. Waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5