Profile for Mrs. Joanna E. Fay > Reviews

Cath Kidston Stitch!
by Cath Kidston
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stitch!, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Cath Kidston Stitch! (Paperback)
For anyone with a love for crafts, Cath Kidston, or indeed both, this book is a must have. I have all of Caths books and was delighted to add this to my much loved collection. Stitch! takes you through cross stitch, and tapestry in the usual friendly, easy to understand manner. This book leaves you feeling inspired to get down to the local haberdashery, buy your wools and needles and get started. This book would be a lovely gift even for those starting out. Included is all you need to stitch and make your own purse which is a fabulous bonus. Caths beautiful, homely prints can be yours to make. This book was well worth the wait.

Davina - The Box Set 2 - Includes Super Body Workout and High Energy Five [DVD]
Davina - The Box Set 2 - Includes Super Body Workout and High Energy Five [DVD]
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Davina - The Box Set, 26 Jun 2010
As someone who exercises regularly, I decided to try Davinas box set as I was bored with my other DVDs. I have to say, I dont really find them very challenging. Davina can be a bit irritating (although amusing) throughout. The warm ups are weak, you're not reminded to take some water, you dont really burn up a sweat, and they just go into the routines without clear explanation. The head shots do leave you wondering what you need to do with your feet. I like the Super Sculpt section, but to be honest I barely use it. For a beginner its probably a good choice, but for regular exercisers I wouldnt recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Mens Coat, 1 Dec 2009
This coat is amazing value for money. Dispatched really quickly, (5 days). Knee length coat,toasty warm, doesnt get much better then this!