Profile for The Revival Queen > Reviews

Damp Detector - Moisture Meter for Masonry, Plaster and Wood
Damp Detector - Moisture Meter for Masonry, Plaster and Wood
Offered by We Search & You Save

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this, 1 April 2014
Did not know had so much damp/moisture in the house. Damp reader used to detect highest readings - ahead of putting house up for sale.Glad I got this now.

Mattress Storage Bag for Single 2ft6, 3ft or 3ft6 size - FREE DELIVERY
Mattress Storage Bag for Single 2ft6, 3ft or 3ft6 size - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by BED CENTRE

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for storage, 1 April 2014
Bought as we are downsizing and needed to put bed frame & mattress into storage - just what we needed. Large enough to store sealed bedding as well - meets my expectations.

VALUE PACK 6x Fortefog Midi Fumer 11g - More Effective than Aerosols - Immediate Knockdown that Insects Cannot Avoid
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product - did the job, 19 Sep 2013
Yes, yes, yes wonderful product - heaven only knows where these pesky things come from and taken over my house. Moths mainly in my bedroom but had to fumigate the whole house; used 2 in my room which seemed to do the trick. Have seen a couple still flying around, so will fumigate again in a months time. Next time will also strip and air beds to get any other blighters that may still be hiding, and try to fumigate overnight to get the best results. Thank you.

Samsonite Pop-Up Travel Cot - colour, Café Creme
Samsonite Pop-Up Travel Cot - colour, Café Creme

4.0 out of 5 stars Best product for our holiday!, 19 Sep 2013
Definitely liked this product. Longhaul travel to South America with my 2 month old granson, ideal use on airplane - mosquitto net was definitely needed as protection from mites that hovered around cot in country; when not in use folded cot and placed in freezer to kill off any stray mosquittos. Small, neat and compact - recommend folding cot for short, long travel or even when at home. Thank you!