Profile for hedgehoglady > Reviews

4000 decent very funny jokes
4000 decent very funny jokes
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 17 Aug 2014
I purchased it for my husband and if his laughter is anything to go by this must be good but then he does have a terrific sense of humour.

100 Open Ended Jokes!: Open-Ended Questions, Jokes, and Humor!
100 Open Ended Jokes!: Open-Ended Questions, Jokes, and Humor!
Price: 0.77

Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer A4
Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer A4
Price: 23.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so surecut as the old ones, 1 Jun 2013
I have had 3 of the old black Fiskars trimmers and apart from the same problem each time, the cable fraying, these have been excellent and have cut just where I want them to. They have now changed them to this and it is nowhere as good as the old one, they don't cut on the line, in fact they are quite a way out and because of the cable you can't say I'll make the cut so far away because it depends on where the cable goes when you push the blade down. I find I have gone back to one of my old trimmers instead. I think Fiskars have made a big mistake doing away with the old one but perhaps I have just had a rogue in this new model, I would be interested to know if anyone has had the same problem.

Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Light Blue, King
Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Light Blue, King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They are so warm, 1 Jun 2013
I said in my last review for this company that we would be back and here we are again. We used to have brushed nylon sheets when we were children, they were easy to wash and were nice and warm, then they stopped them. Now Linens Limited seem to have brought them back in microfibre sheets. They are excellent and when it is cold outside these sheets are like having a water bottle in the bed waiting for you. They are great, so much so we have been and brought another 2 pairs. The flat sheets are not that good as they get torn at the edges but the flat sheets are really nice and tuck in really well. If you are cold in bed at night I would definitely recommend these, even better than flannelette sheets and a lot cheaper. The service from this company is second to none as well, they are usually delivered by courier and they are usually here within 4 days, at least the ones we have purchased have been. Thank you Linens Limited not only for the sheets but also for the excellent service. I'm sure we'll be back. This was the 2nd order and I ordered on the Wednesday evening and they were here on the Saturday, that's even better than before.

Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Red, King

Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know I'm wearing them, 1 Jun 2013
I purchased this because I have a problem typing because of arthritis and have purchased dictation software, its a long time since I wore headphones so I wasn't looking forward too much but they are really comfortable. There are probably others out there that would suit others but these are excellent for what I wanted them for. Thankyou.

Pilot Pen V Disposable Fountain Pen - Assorted (Wallet of 6)
Pilot Pen V Disposable Fountain Pen - Assorted (Wallet of 6)
Price: 17.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat Pilot fountain pens, 1 Jun 2013
I've used fountain pens most of my life and have always used a Parker until someone brought me a Pilot one as a gift. Since then I usually buy Pilot pens and always enjoy writing with them. I didn't realise they did such fabulous colours so when I had to get some more I saw this and thought I've got to try that out. They are excellent, don't blot, don't smudge, dry almost immediately, and whilst I haven't noticed different nibs these were fine. They came very quickly which was also excellent. Recommended pen and supplier. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4