Profile for walter > Reviews

walter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Short but he goes straight to the point, 30 Oct. 2014
Very good. Short but he goes straight to the point, the more you fail, the more you are likely to succeed.

Write Book, Make Money: Monetize Your Existing Knowledge and Publish a Bestselling eBook

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and he explains everything on how to write ..., 30 Oct. 2014
Well written and he explains everything on how to write and publish a book. I bought it for less than one british pound so it was definitely worth it. Buy it and you certainly won't regret it.

Awaken the Giant within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Life
by Anthony Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books ever written, 17 Dec. 2013
This should be the world bible. What a great book. This guy had a big influence in my life, I have read it few years ago but I can never forget the impact it had on me.

Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Ind ependence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Dec. 2013
A great tool to guide your life, I highly recommend it for both people who want to become rich and those who want to live an average income life with lots of freedom.

Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder
Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Dec. 2013
Some red pill wisdom on this book and I like that anti-fragile concept, it makes you be prepared for any type of outcome. Some parts of the book were a bit boring but overall it was very informative and the writer gave out lots of wisdom on his book. I recommend it.

How to Live on 24 Hours a Day
How to Live on 24 Hours a Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 17 Dec. 2013
One of the worst books I have ever read..short and full of non-sense.

The title has nothing to do with the book..the only good thing about this book is that is free.

Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography
Undisputed Truth: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars best biography i have ever read, 17 Dec. 2013
I like how he really wrote down about his life and gave out personal information that we could only have heard from him. I love those hood stories, it would be great if you (mike) throw out another book on those hood stories. Another great thing I liked about the book was the women stories, how easy it was for you to sleep with girls when you became famous. You care to tell us how many women have you slept with?

I think good readers shouldn't become judgmental about what mike did in the past, I just appreciate the fact that he brought out all these stories.

Write another book man, I am buying it.

By the way, my friends find it hard to believe when I tell them that you used to read books before you became famous haha.

Early Retirement Extreme: A philosophical and practical guide to financial independence

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Oct. 2013
It changed my outlook in life in few ways. I have been looking to retire as soon as possible, this book helps you the reach your goal in the easiest form possible. Great read, highly recommend it.

The Education of Millionaires: Everything You Won't Learn in College About How to Be Successful

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 Oct. 2013
Well written, interesting throughout every single new page, the writer has real world experienced. I was impressed with the quality of the book, I highly recommend it, you won't regret it.

The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich

2.0 out of 5 stars over-rated, 30 Oct. 2013
Highly over-rated this book. A bunch of non usable concepts that does not benefit much the reader, lots of contents that have no practical use. This book could have been written in a blog post, I noticed that the writer just kept on writing in order to have lots of pages to make a book. I was not too sure if I should have read it before I bought it, I guess it was a waste of my time, I didn't learn much if anything.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3