Profile for walter > Reviews

Content by walter

walter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time (Portfolio Non Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Lots of information and I like how much ..., 11 July 2015
Perfect. Lots of information and I like how much valuable information this book has. Some books have lots of pages just for the sake of it, this one really gives you lots of good info that you can apply in the real world. Highly recommend it, probably the best book I have read this year.

Kindle Publishing To Make $14K+ Per Month & Build Your Own Kindle Empire Without Having To Write One SINGLE Word

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2015
very good, lots of good tips.

PIMPOLOGY: The 48 Laws of the Game
PIMPOLOGY: The 48 Laws of the Game

3.0 out of 5 stars I could have written better laws. A lot of old street language used, 11 July 2015
Nothing special really. I could have written better laws. A lot of old street language used. The price is not worth it.

The Wisdom of Psychopaths
The Wisdom of Psychopaths

4.0 out of 5 stars I still give it 4 stars because the last pages were really good and they were worth to learn about, 4 Mar. 2015
I think the analysis could have been deeper regarding what we can learn about the psychopaths, I think there was lots of information that we didn't need as a reader. I still give it 4 stars because the last pages were really good and they were worth to learn about.

Verbal Judo, Second Edition
Verbal Judo, Second Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
Great book, highly recommend it

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it, 3 Jan. 2015
I highly recommend this book, not just for alcohol addiction but for any type of addiction that you may have. There are so many good tips on this book that surpasses conventional wisdom and it helps you to overcome your addiction. One of the phrases that stacked with me is that there is no such thing as an addictive personality. Read the book, thank me later.

Just Start: Take Action, Embrace Uncertainty, Create the Future
Just Start: Take Action, Embrace Uncertainty, Create the Future
by Leonard A Schlesinger;Charles Kiefer

Life changing book.

What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People
What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People
by Joe Navarro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
The best book on body language, the stuff about reading the feet movement was very interesting.

The Smell of Pines: A Long Walk With Death
The Smell of Pines: A Long Walk With Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
Great book, highly recommend it.

Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
It was ok, I am not really impressed with the book, it was a bit basic for me

Page: 1 | 2 | 3