Profile for Steph > Reviews

Liverpool FC Bullseye School Lunch Bag, 24 cm, Red
Liverpool FC Bullseye School Lunch Bag, 24 cm, Red
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lunchbox., 25 July 2016
My son loves it! Good value for money and long lasting.

Dawn of Wonder: Volume 1 (The Wakening)
Dawn of Wonder: Volume 1 (The Wakening)
by Jonathan Renshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 25 July 2016
Amazing book...reminiscent of Tolkien. No wizards or magic.A medevial fantasy.Can't wait for the next book.

Pear Lamp - Lampada Led a forma di Pera Verde
Pear Lamp - Lampada Led a forma di Pera Verde
Offered by V&C Designs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 25 July 2016
Expensive for what it is, but the recipient was pear mad and was really delighted. It diffuses a lot of light. Would have bought the others in the range if it wasn't so costly.

adidas Duramo 7, Women's Running Shoes, Red (Super Blush S16/Dust Met. S09/Shock Red S16), 6 UK (39 1/3 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trainers., 25 July 2016
I don't run but use theses for walking and gentle exercising and they are very light and comfortable trainers.There is a lot of room in the toes box,which is great for me as I suffer with a bad toe joint . Fit as expected and colour like in the picture .

Gloue Digital Alarm Clock Battery Operated- Alarm Clocks Bedside- Temperature Display- Snooze and Large Display- Smart Night Light(white Backlight)- Battery Operated Alarm Clock and Home Alarm Clock. (Blue)
Offered by GLOUE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 16 Jun. 2016
My expectations were low for the price but actually it is working great.It is bigger than what I expected .I bought it for my son and he likes it. The time is clearly visible from all angles and there is also a night light option.The alarm noise is loud but not annoying. Let's hope it lasts!

SupaHome 4 Milk Bottle Holder
SupaHome 4 Milk Bottle Holder
Offered by Needspares

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical!, 10 Jun. 2016
I use it to dry my kids water bottles. Perfect size and sturdy.

Dotty womens red T.shirt Size 10 (36" chest)
Dotty womens red T.shirt Size 10 (36" chest)
Offered by Digg Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Jun. 2016
Daughter loves it. Washed well.

Merrell Panther Sandal, Boy's Velcro Athletic Sandals - Grey/Blue, 3 UK
Merrell Panther Sandal, Boy's Velcro Athletic Sandals - Grey/Blue, 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Jun. 2016
An other great item from Merrell. Fit well,comfortable.

Adidas LK Sport Shoes Junior
Adidas LK Sport Shoes Junior
Offered by Logicase

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 10 Jun. 2016
Very disapointed by these shoes. I order shoes regularly on Amazon. My son has average feet and pretty much everything I buy for him fit nicely.He has many similar Adidas trainers.These are so narrow,even a whole size up was still very tight?! The seller should make a mention of the fit. It is very annoying.

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, Book 1)
The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, Book 1)
by Soman Chainani

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended but parents beware!, 1 May 2016
This is a really good book an a brilliant concept. I bought it for my 13th years'old daughter who is a big Harry Potter fan. I like to pre-read the books before to make sure it is suitable,though in this case she managed to get hold of it and read it in a couple of sittings. She told me it was awesome and I can't agree with her more. It is a very exciting read,with gread lead and sub characters. I really couldn't tell how the story was going to evolve. It is very cleverly written but I would say that it is more suitable for good mature readers over the age of 10 (not 8 to 12 like it says at the back of the book). It was quite scary in parts and there is a romantic plot and romantic behaviour which I won't reveal so as not to spoil it for anyone.It is not a "princesses and fairies" book! This is a full on dark magic and outrageous characters sort of story.Can't wait to read the next 2 books. My daughter says the third one is better than the second and I look forward to the movies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8