Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Hunter (Order of the Spirit Realm Book 2)
Hunter (Order of the Spirit Realm Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Having finished the first book, do i read on,,,., 17 Jan 2014
While trawling through the free books the first book Bait,caught my eye. I've got to say I was gutted with the ending of the first book in the series, reading to the end with moist eyes, I didn't get my happy ending there, so, do I read the next book, Hunter, or do I cut it out now and forget about it all together, well..

This book was well written, I found it very hard to leave alone, KC really drew you into her imagination, got you to love her characters,the story was good,very well put together, yes I thoroughly enjoyed the first book. So, do I read on....

at this price I can't lose can I

I am intrigued as to how this will work out for them.

Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack Series)
Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars unstopable reading, 30 April 2013
purchaced 28/4/13 late... hard to put down, in work,thank god for lunch breaks, finished it early this morning 30/4/13 some time after 2am ha, glad its my day off. Yea i could'nt put this down, i love this author. Have read all that i can find writen by her and i am glad she is writing more on the phoenix pack and sam and jared at the hollows.

I love this authors sense of humour and sharp wit, she has me laughing out loud as i read through her charactors antics,her plots are well thought out, i like the fact that the story ends, your not left with cliff hangers but know that suzanne has more to come, at least thats what im willing.

the first book in the phoenix pack series is feral sins, Suzanne has 5 books to her credit
From Rags
Here be sexist vampires
The bite that binds
feral sins
wicked cravings.

i am sure you will enjoy them all, From rags is not a paranormal read but realy good all the same. so go on enjoy yourself .....

Dust to Dawn (Dark to Light Trilogy Book 1)
Dust to Dawn (Dark to Light Trilogy Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars not free, 24 April 2013
i was sent this recomendation via email, the recomendation stated that the kindle price was free but when i clicked on the read more synops i was asked to buy the book at £5.37.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2013 10:09 PM BST

Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)
Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 26 Mar 2013
when i started reading the roses series, i realy sped though them, i enjoyed the charactors and the adventures they went through, i enjoyed that as you went from book to book new charactors came along as with most series realy but i liked that they all blended together so well. these books had me in stitches at times with the witty comments and remarks that came out. the charactors are well fleshed out and the fact that as you read through the series, you got each ones point of view.

i have given this series a 5 star, the editing could be better and less repitition of some sentences... but i give full marks for the story which had wanting to buy the next book in the series. i am waiting for the next installment even though i am quite happy where Death left off in some part, i know some charactors had to be sacraficed, perhaps they will return..?

Well done Tara. you have given me a few days of escape that i will no doubt revisit.
ATB in your writing career.

Endless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 4)
Endless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars most enjoyable, 29 Jan 2013
i got into this series through the first book being free, i am so glad i downloaded it and then went on to imediatly buy the rest, i love the freedom of reading paranormal romance and this book ticked all the boxes, even as an older adult reading YA. the pace kept me rapt and having finished all 4 books in under a week.... yea i couldn't put my kindle down.

The charactors drew me in and kept me hooked though i did have to keep reminding myslef that this was a YA book and took me back to my UGH! teanage yrs, there were a couple of times i could have slapped Eden for her stupidity at times and thinking back deserved a slap or two myself but heyho.

i did feel that i wanted the story and Eden to go in a different direction, almost willed it at some stages in the 4 books but trusted the author to know what she was doing i imagin with such strong charactors it may have been a bit of a bit of a struggle for her too, i do feel some things were left to chance and some things left unexplained, contridictions aslo but hey isn't that life in general, yes i could, as an OA relate to this YA book.

The world the author created was just enough not to distract from the charactors and story line

well done Rechel you have kept my rapt attention and entertained me for hours on end i even thank you for the tears of sweet parting in book 4, will say no more.

Reckless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 1)
Reckless Magic (The Star-Crossed Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable reading, 28 Jan 2013
As a free book i couldn't let this pass, i love the freedom of reading paranormal romance and this ticked all the boxes even as an older adult reading YA. the pace kept me rapt and having finished all 4 books in under a week.... yea i couldn't put my kindle down.

The charactors drew me in and kept me hooked though i did have to keep reminding myself that this was a YA book and took me back to my UGH! teanage yrs, there were a couple of times i could have slapped Eden and thinking back deserved a slap or two myself but heyho.

i did feel that i wanted the story and Eden to go in a different direction, almost willed it at some stages in the 4 books but trusted the author to know what she was doing i imagin with such strong charactors it may have been a bit of a bit of a struggle for her too, i do feel some things were left to chance and some things left unexplained, contridictions also but hey isn't that life in general. Yes i could, as an OA relate to this YA book.

Lord of Vengeance
Lord of Vengeance

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting read, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lord of Vengeance (Kindle Edition)
i do like a bit of history, and this medieval romance lwasn't a heavy read as some can be, i found it imaginative and good reading.
The charactors well developed and the plot well thought out, as a first novel darn good i am glad i bought it.

Impulse (Mageri Series: Book 3)
Impulse (Mageri Series: Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars well awaited, 13 Jan 2013
i did enjoy this installment of the mageri series, so much so i couldn't put it down,and these half hr lunch times is often not enough.on a day off i know i can demolish this authors books in one sitting.
i love all of the charactors in these storys, as they go on were getting to grips to there pasts, which is always a plus im my mind and keeps the focus going, so far my imagination has been satisfied,

i can't wait untill Silver comes into her own, there is a need for some serious butt kicking, and i know i won't be disapointed
can't wait for the next good read, will be keeping an eye out for book 4's release in 2013,

Hunter's Moon (Vampires Realm Romance Series Book 6)
Hunter's Moon (Vampires Realm Romance Series Book 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 13 Jan 2013
enjoyed this book and like the author, much so that it got me to re reading some of the others i have in my collecton.

Something Witchy (Mystics & Mayhem)
Something Witchy (Mystics & Mayhem)

3.0 out of 5 stars good writing, 13 Jan 2013
kept me reading, a good book for YA, could prove to be a good series, i have not read the follow up as yet,
the writing was good and the story kept moving, still alot of quetsions left floating i think but they may come up in the next installment.

Page: 1 | 2