Profile for CharlotteRose > Reviews

Content by CharlotteRose

CharlotteRose

Page: 1 | 2
Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements prequel)
Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements prequel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Love, 27 Jan. 2014
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this in the beginning, but I have to say that I really enjoyed this! I think there was slow part but after a few pages it really got going and the ending was a cliff hanger and a half! I will definitely be buying the sequel to this book when it comes out!! Any Jennifer L. Armentrout fan will love this! I did!

Lovely Vicious
Lovely Vicious

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Vicious, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lovely Vicious (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! I found it hilarious! I laughed through most of this book! There was one bit where I balled my eyes out. Also THAT ENDING!! OMG!! Cliff hang-er! Cannot wait for the second book!! I would definitely recommend this book! I love teen books! (don't get me wrong I have read some awful ones but I have to say this was not one of them!! I LOVED this book and will definitely be buying the sequel when it comes out! :-D

In Dreams (The Dream Series Book 1)
In Dreams (The Dream Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars In Dreams, 27 Jan. 2014
I have to say that when I read what this book was about I was quite intrigued but when I read it I was a little disappointed. I found it to be a little slow for my liking and I'm not really sure it got any better towards the end. It's an o.k read but I wouldn't pick this book and have high expectations :(

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Red Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Combo Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars case, 24 Jan. 2014
Love it! I bought this ages ago and I'm still using it and it works perfectly. It protects my phone really well! :)

A Beautiful Wedding
A Beautiful Wedding

3.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful wedding, 24 Jan. 2014
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with this novel :( which upsets me because I love every other book that Jamie McGuire has written. But for me, this lacked something. I'm not sure what, but I wasn't completely blown away by this. Don't get me wrong, I liked reading about what happened when they returned to Vegas, it was interesting to find out. It is good to read and I would suggest reading it if you want to know what happens, but just don't think it's going to be one of your favourite books once you've read it.

MENS LADIES MERRY XMAS CHRISTMAS U FILTHY ANIMAL FAIRISLE WINTER SWEATER JUMPER ONE SIZE 8-14 BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ya filthy animal, 24 Jan. 2014
Well, I have to say, I wore this a few times over the Christmas period and I have to say that it was a good size and really comfy. I will definitely wear it next Christmas! :)

Christmas Jumper (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Christmas Jumper (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Jumper, 24 Jan. 2014
I loved this little clip of the Christmas jumper! I don't know why but I found it absolutely hilarious! :)

Mechanical Bull
Mechanical Bull
Offered by positivenoise

1.0 out of 5 stars Not received!!, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mechanical Bull (Audio CD)
I bought the album on the 20th Nov, it says it was dispatched on the 22nd Nov and should have arrived on the 27th Nov. I haven't got it!! Am very disappointed as it is a Christmas present for my mum!!

Beautifully Damaged
Beautifully Damaged

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no words..., 20 Feb. 2013
Where do I start?!
This is the most amazing book I have read in my entire life.. I have read ALOT of books..
This book, though has a rather tragic in the sense of the characters pasts', it has everything from laughter, happiness, anger, sadness, friends that will do anything for others, family and undying love.
Although there was a tragic past, the ending is not only a happy one but the beginning of a beautiful life for the characters in it.
I recommend this book to everyone who has lost or found someone they adore, or to anyone who wants to read this book, you will not be disappointed.
I feel privileged to have read this book and thank the author because I will carry this book with me forever.

The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden
The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 12 Nov. 2012
I read Beautiful Disaster before I bought this trilogy. I have to admit after reading B.D. I really wanted to see what other books Jamie McGuire had written. I came across the first book (I don't think the others had been published yet.) I was really excited thinking I couldn't wait to read another book by this author. But I have to say when I read the synopsis, I didn't really think that the book was really my thing, so I put it off for AGES and AGES until one day I was like you know what?! I'm just going to buy it and read it, you never know - especially as I LOVED the other book. So, I bought all three in one go and I have to say, I am SO glad I did! I could not put it down, I just didn't want to stop reading! I had to know what was going to happen next! I think I read all three in like a week.. Maybe two. (I can't quite remember as I read them a little while ago..) I have to say *SPOILER ALERT* part of me really wanted Nina to end up with Ryan but when I read on and it turned out who he was meant to be for I was really glad.. and in a way it made it funny - I laughed and cried through out reading those because you're like NO that shouldn't happen!! and other times you can't help but to laugh. I would definitely recommend you to read this - yes it may have some super natural aspects but it's not the usual kind and Jamie really made it work. I loved all three!
The only thing I will say is that as I purchased the trilogy on my kindle I found that the font was really microscopic, so I did have to fiddle with the font sizes to the largest font in able to read them which I haven't had to do before. Well, except for the book I bought before this and I can't tell if that effected the font for these?! I don't know, but if it happens to anyone else, let me know because then I won't feel as silly.
Hope this review helps.. :-)

Page: 1 | 2