Profile for Dee > Reviews

Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for small rooms!, 18 Feb 2014
Its nice and compact just perfect for our small living room. But there is enough space to move around. The colors are lovely and it is super easy to assemble. I would have given it 5 stars had the cover not been creased and slightly marked

My First Words Let's Get Talking
My First Words Let's Get Talking
by Kindersley Dorling
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars best book for toddlers!, 25 Nov 2013
this is a brilliant book and my little one spends hours with this book. the tabs are great. the pictures are clear adn well organised. it is very useful adn my daughter has learnt so many words just by looking through this book. A definite must for all babies!

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Durable Silicone Case Cover Skin For Amazon Kindel 4 (No Keyboard £69 Black or Silver 6" E Ink Display Model) - (PURPLE)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Nov 2013
The colour is gorgeous and it is very light-weight. It findles teh kindel just perfectly! would recommend and the price is very good

AMAZON KINDLE 4 SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL - HOT PINK
AMAZON KINDLE 4 SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL - HOT PINK

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Nov 2013
pretty solid and nice shade of pink, perfect for my teenage cousin! Was sligylty mislead in that it said it would provide a lid/cover so was expecting soemthing to cover the whole screen.

Minnie Toddler Dining Set
Minnie Toddler Dining Set

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 25 Nov 2013
the plate size was perfect and teh bowl is cute. My little one loves the picture. The only thing was that the fork is slightly sharp, and hence teh 4 star.

The Witches
The Witches

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Witches (Kindle Edition)
I brought this for my 7 year old and she read it twice over! Its a great read and very enjoyable. Would recommend to everyone of all ages.

LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!!, 19 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 14 month baby and I can say its her favourite toy! She loves taking all the pieces out, especially putting out the cloth, and setting up a great picninc! The music and learning sounds are great. I would definitely recommend this.