Profile for Lesley Shaw > Reviews

Jackie - Long Hot Summer
Jackie - Long Hot Summer
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth investing in, 14 Aug. 2014
Talk about turn back the years! A great compilation.

The Marriage Bargain (Billionaire Games Book 1)
The Marriage Bargain (Billionaire Games Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars What a Surprise, 18 Nov. 2013
I liked this book! I downloaded it because it was really cheap and I thought it would be a bit of light relief for my holiday and it was. Almost a Mills and Boon and actually quite predictable once you got into the story but entertaining and it kept me interested to the end.

Vicious Circle (Hector Cross Novels)
Vicious Circle (Hector Cross Novels)
by Wilbur Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Time to retire, 18 Nov. 2013
Unfortunately I agree with most of the reviewers who have already commented on the latest offering from my favourite author, it's appalling and a big dissapointment. I have been reading his books as long as I can remember and have always waited impatiently for the next one, up until now it's always been worth the wait. This time however I felt really let down. I read the reviews and decided to give it a go anyway, now I'm sorry I wasted the money (luckily not the jacket price!). Whoever wrote this book has obviously never read any of the other Wilbur Smith novels or has any idea of the subject matter of his books. This book was not written by the Wilbur Smith whose books I have been enjoying for the last 30 years or so. I really do think that it is now time for Wilbur to retire, if he can't write his own books or even check the grammar and spelling of his ghost writer than I think it's time to hang up his pen!

iGadgitz Black PU Leather Executive Case Cover Holder for Apple iPad 1st Generation with Stand
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 July 2013
It fits, that's the main thing, not very solid though and feels very light compared to the original leather look case I had but it does the job of protecting the ipad just be careful which way up you hold the ipad or it drops out!

CurlyBase Apple iPad 1 Clear Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover + Cleaning Cloth (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What else can you say?, 1 July 2013
Not a lot you can say really, a pain to put on but they do the job well if you get it right. I've had one on my phone for 3 years now and if you were to peel it off my phone would look like new. Well worth the investment in time getting the application right or you end up with bubbles all over the place. A light sprinling of water does actually help but take care not to use too much or it might affect the product you are applying it too!!

Offered by Clara Olivia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 July 2013
Yes, I do love it but only because I've got one already. Fits well and is good quality. Would buy again.

Jellybean PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for iPad Mini - Black/Tan
Jellybean PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for iPad Mini - Black/Tan
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 July 2013
Really good product, has a quality feel to it and the ridges actually do make the ipad stand up unlike some cases that I've had before. I would definately buy again but I think this one will probably last for quite a while as it is a quality product. It was also really good value for money.

eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product, 11 Jun. 2013
As a 10 pack these are incredibly good value for money, my family and friends now all have one of these in whichever colour they wanted. At this price it was easy to give them away and they were much appreciated. I use mine all the time with my phone and my ipad, great when the phone only has a small on screen keyboard! Great product, great price.

Hypnia 8 inch Memory Foam Mattress, Double Size 4ft6 x 6ft3, 2 inch Memory Foam
Hypnia 8 inch Memory Foam Mattress, Double Size 4ft6 x 6ft3, 2 inch Memory Foam

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what it seems, 23 May 2013
This promised a lot but delivered very little, not always the sellers fault as its a standard issue product. The mattress is way to thin, although its supposed to be king size there is room all round the bed so it doesn't fit the frame. It's way to soft and the supplied cover is too thin. As soon as I can afford it I will be replacing it. The foam under the memory foam is too soft so there's very little support and the memory is too slow to come back to level when weight has been applied and then removed. This was supposed to cure the back ache but all its done is increase the problem due to the lack of support.

Offered by Clara Olivia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 23 May 2013
This was a great price for a very expensive product when bought in the high street shops, sometimes it's an advantage being a larger size because you get deals like this one!