Profile for Rags > Reviews

The Client/The Pelican Brief/A Time to Kill Triple Pack [DVD] [2012]
The Client/The Pelican Brief/A Time to Kill Triple Pack [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Susan Sarandon

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, 25 Sep 2014
Terrible set. Two of the dvds shut off about half way through films. DO NOT BUY.

Terracotta sun hanging wall art plaque
Terracotta sun hanging wall art plaque
Offered by Garden Selections

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big., 9 Sep 2014
Little too large for me though I do love the design. It does drown my other smaller sun plaques so double check the size.

Conqueror (Conqueror, Book 5)
Conqueror (Conqueror, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 9 Sep 2014
Buy the entire series. A fantastic read about the most incredible family ever. I loved the way Conn Iggulden stated at the back of each book the true facts and rumours about this time and how he had manipulated it and why.

Empire of Silver (Conqueror, Book 4)
Empire of Silver (Conqueror, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 9 Sep 2014

Pack x6 Hardy Bush Fuchsia 'Delta's Sarah' Summer Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Hardy Bush Fuchsia 'Delta's Sarah' Summer Garden Plug Plants

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a long time to settle and I thought I ..., 9 Sep 2014
Took a long time to settle and I thought I was going to lose them though I did lose one. Still not flowered but strong plants will wait for next year to see if they flower.

Pack x6 Upright Bush Fuchsia 'Blacky' Summer Garden Plug Plants
Pack x6 Upright Bush Fuchsia 'Blacky' Summer Garden Plug Plants

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 9 Sep 2014
Four of the plants died but the last two finally survived after a struggle and flowering quite well.

Paynes Natural English Cut Comb Honey 180g
Paynes Natural English Cut Comb Honey 180g

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 9 Sep 2014
Have got this twice, the first time it was very very delicious but the second time it crystallised almost immediately and not nearly as good...........I think the second one was older stock.

(Vintage style) Brass earrings with glass dome "Moon & Sun" (LT-091)
(Vintage style) Brass earrings with glass dome "Moon & Sun" (LT-091)
Offered by Amberdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 9 Sep 2014
Very pretty and rather different I thought, though a little on the heavy side which is why I only gave it four.

Shell Shade
Shell Shade
Offered by Wayfair

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Shell Shade
lovely lamp which cheers up my room and very easy to clean as the dust you get with real fires just destroys fabric lamp shades and this you can dunk into water and wipe dry.

By Myself and Then Some
By Myself and Then Some
by Lauren Bacall

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like her, don't read this and maintain the illusion., 9 Sep 2014
Wish I had never read this book, which I bought after her death as I had always admired her. She came across as a trite, spoiled, gushing and self-serving. She did come into her own during Bogie's illness and subsequent death but that is it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8