Profile for Danielle > Reviews

JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 43 x 88 x 107 - 170 cm
JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 43 x 88 x 107 - 170 cm
Offered by Vinsani

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 19 May 2013
It's good and it does the job, I bought it so when the other half is on nights I could wheel it around and still get the washing done & hung up (we live in a 1st floor flat) it is a little bit wobbly but has been full of clothes from 2 adults and 1 toddler and held it all fine. Not broken yet. Would buy again if I had too!

Cooks Professional 12 Litre Premium White Halogen Oven Cooker.
Cooks Professional 12 Litre Premium White Halogen Oven Cooker.
Offered by imustbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 May 2013
I love this, I really do. I bought this one the day after I broke a different one, and it was delivered quickly without alot of packaging which is always a plus. I don't know what I would do without it, use it around 2-3 times a day for different meals and have cooked everything from omelettes to a roast dinner in there. I would & do recommend these to everyone, I do have an oven but it's not wired in yet because I haven't really had a use for it between this and other kitchen props.

ADDIS 505606 RECTANGULAR LAUNDRY BASKET BLACK
ADDIS 505606 RECTANGULAR LAUNDRY BASKET BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 19 May 2013
It's still holding out months later which I didn't expect considering it looks quite thin, but it's thicker than it looks and holds a good basket full of wet or dry washing just fine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not too bad, 19 May 2013
It takes a bit more effort to use this than an actual mop to be honest because you've to go quite slow to make sure the marks come up, I have a toddler so lots of milk spills and such. But it does do the job and it proli gets it cleaner eventually than a normal mop would.

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
It came eventually after not arriving the first time, happy with it, my son is happy with it, bought quite a while ago now.

50's Dress Halterneck White & Black Floral - Size 12 (M)
50's Dress Halterneck White & Black Floral - Size 12 (M)
Offered by Tiger Milly

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 11 July 2012
Love this dress it's just fabulous. Perfect for summer, picnics, cinema, pub gardens, meals out, seaside, parties, bqqs - it's so versatile, love it.

Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
by E L James

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 11 July 2012
Got caught up in the hype and bought the book set, came eventually after not showing on first order, never read them though, read about a half of the first book and just lost interest and forgot. My friend loved them though and happily took my copies, so it wasn't wasted money.

Invero® Red S-Line Wave TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for Apple Iphone 4, 4S (All Versions)
Offered by Invero

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., 11 July 2012
I never got this item? Don't know why. Didn't show up along with 3 other items I had ordered. Ridiculously stupid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2012 8:52 PM BST