Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Keep Calm and Carry On Glass Ashtray - Red Carry On Design
Keep Calm and Carry On Glass Ashtray - Red Carry On Design

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
It's an ashtray not much I can say, it's good little size and perfect for my small kitchen where I smoke.

Salt & Pepper Fluffy Womens Synthetic Fur Boots Ladies Heels Wedges -Black
Salt & Pepper Fluffy Womens Synthetic Fur Boots Ladies Heels Wedges -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
Still one of my favourite pairs of boots I own, and one of the cheapest too they've held out very very well through alot of use. Love them

Womens Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, PA5200, black, size 7
Womens Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, PA5200, black, size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
I love these, they're so cute and look nice under jeans or with leggings. Good value for money. Quality is good.

Womens Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, T984, black, size 7
Womens Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, T984, black, size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
Lovely boots, good quality, although I think I over wore them as wore them too work alot, so they are not in great condition now due to being out in all weathers but got nearly a years use out of them so no complaints what so ever from me. Worth the purchase

Prestige 14 Piece Knife Block Set
Prestige 14 Piece Knife Block Set
Offered by EasihomeCookshop
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
It's a very nice set, bought this after alot of shopping around trying to find one as I didn't have one and I'm very glad I went for this as It's held up very well after months and months of use.

Rink Drink Crown Bottle Opener - Chrome Finished Stainless Steel
Rink Drink Crown Bottle Opener - Chrome Finished Stainless Steel
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle opener., 19 May 2013
Not much I can on a bottle opener really is there? Just bought it as a cheapy to go in the kitchen drawer incase I ever lose/lost my others.

Kitchen Craft Egg Rings, Non-Stick, Heart Shaped, Set of 2
Kitchen Craft Egg Rings, Non-Stick, Heart Shaped, Set of 2
Offered by This'n' That
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
I like them. But I find I can't quite the egg of the side no matter how much soaking so proli be better as cookie cutters.

Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set
Casdon Morphy Richards Kitchen Set
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 19 May 2013
Bought this for my 2 & a half year old son, he loves it. And is forever bringing me and his daddy tea and toast. It is quite small but it's perfect for little hands. Had so far withstood being thrown through tantrums and dropped or knocked from the table by accident. No chips or broken parts just yet, so that's great. Worth the money

Premier Housewares 5 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Premier Housewares 5 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 19 May 2013
I really love this, it looks so much more expensive than it actually is. I bought it after getting fed up with having coats hanging up on every door I passed, so now they're neatly on the black of the kitchen door near the front door. It holds up well with atleast 5-6 coats on and 2 bags at almost every moment in the day. Would defo buy another again. Love it. Great quality for the little bit of money.

FOLDING LAUNDRY BASKET
FOLDING LAUNDRY BASKET
Offered by Grids London
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 19 May 2013
It's a basket, not much to say. Had a few of them now because they do rip if there are too many clothes in there but it's perfect for my little boys room (thankfully it came in blue not pink) and does for his stuff at the end of the day. Good for price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5