Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ladies Large Shoulder Bag With Chunky Corded Straps 48Cmx31Cm - Black - UK 1
Ladies Large Shoulder Bag With Chunky Corded Straps 48Cmx31Cm - Black - UK 1

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad., 7 Oct. 2013
It's not bad at all, you can tell it's cheap but it does do the job and holds out well, it's a good size for everything you need without being overly dramatically sized. Not bad for the money, still got it, still use it occasionally so got my moneys worth from it no problem.

Kohl Eye Liner Pencil - Blackest Black
Kohl Eye Liner Pencil - Blackest Black
Offered by camelliashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeliner pencil., 7 Oct. 2013
Not much you can say about an eyeliner pencil, it works, it's nice and dark and black does the job just fine. Good value for money.

3 in 1 Toilet Trainer - Step up Potty
3 in 1 Toilet Trainer - Step up Potty
Offered by Kiddie kloud

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and tacky., 7 Oct. 2013
Cheaper and tackier than it looks in the picture, put together fine, wasn't very sturdy though for some reason. Tried using it a couple times but just couldn't, it wasn't any good, the step and legs would wobble and it doesn't stand up very well in the bathroom, I gave up as both me and my son didn't like it. I'd of sent it back but for obvious hygiene reasons and such, it didn't seem worth it - but it was not worth the money at all.

Rimmel Volume Flash X 10 Waterproof Instant Thickening Mascara, Black
Rimmel Volume Flash X 10 Waterproof Instant Thickening Mascara, Black
Offered by Gracious Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Mascara, 7 Oct. 2013
Not much I can about mascara, it does the job, I used 2/3 at a time though but that's just me. Would do lashes perfectly fine on it's own.

Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2 Piece Bath Set, Black, Bath Mat Set
Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2 Piece Bath Set, Black, Bath Mat Set
Offered by Lifestylish

4.0 out of 5 stars They're not bad., 7 Oct. 2013
These are nice, unfortunately they do attract dirt like no tomorrow (no idea why!) and are a little big for my bathroom (it's quite small) but, they do still do the job and it isn't the mats fault my bathroom is small! I go through phases on and off of using them, but I would recommend to people.

CANDY FLOSS NEW LADIES HOODED BELTED FLEECE JACKET WOMENS COAT BLACK SIZE 18
CANDY FLOSS NEW LADIES HOODED BELTED FLEECE JACKET WOMENS COAT BLACK SIZE 18
Offered by SELFIEFASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice and cosy., 7 Oct. 2013
It's a nice cosy coat, very good for the money spent actually. It looks stylish and nice and is quite chunky compared to how it looks in the pictures, not very lightweight but will see me through winter fine I think. If not, cheap enough to replace. I ordered the black one and I love how the checkered bits just give it a little splash of colour so it's not just another plain boring coat. Purchased as cheap buy after I ripped the pocket on my mac and I'm glad I did, I won't be spending out on a different coat now unless I have too for quality reasons but so far so good, it's holding up well. Would recommend.

Shabby Chic White Wooden LOVE Coat Hook Pegs
Shabby Chic White Wooden LOVE Coat Hook Pegs
Offered by Macallen Importers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad., 7 Oct. 2013
I was looking for something similar to this for my hallway which is rather small and bored of coats everywhere and over the door hooks in the kitchen. I'm glad I did as it does look very nice I'm impressed with how it looks. Delivery was fairly quick too. Went up on the wall fine ect. BUT, unfortunately the hooks don't hold out very well so it is showing it's price already.
My 3 year old son has a bunch of coats and there is 4/5 the hooks used for him, one for a small jacket/cardigan that I own, one for woolen cardy of mine and then also I have a black coat which is pretty lightweight but chunky. My cardigans and coat have just bent them completely. They bend back fine but not a risk you can keep doing as it'll just snap eventually, so quite disappointed in that respect. But still, for lighter items and not winter coats and such it'll do a fab job and I would probably still purchase again.

Disney Cars Chair Desk with Storage Bin
Disney Cars Chair Desk with Storage Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this., 7 Oct. 2013
I love this and I actually bought it to try help my son stay sitting down to eat his dinners. It kinda worked. He is car crazy and loves it. It's actually very good condition and quality for the money and something I don't think you can see in the picture is it is very nicely glossed and shiny. My son has been stabbing it scratching it with pens, knifes and forks as 3 year olds do and it's held out very well so far. He has a separate desk for drawing and such but occasionally will sit there still. I would recommend this every time and I'm very very glad I went for this one after viewing a few different ones. Great value for the price.

6 Silver Large Hoop Earrings & Crystal Studs AJ12066
6 Silver Large Hoop Earrings & Crystal Studs AJ12066
Offered by BrightRetail

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 7 Oct. 2013
Nice earings and studs. They won't last too long but for the price you can't complain at all. I love them, not too much of a fan of studs but they're small enough and girly enough to look nice in my 2nd and 3rd ear pierced holes with a pair of hoops in the 1st.
I like them.

Black Eyelet Panel Curtain, Ribbed Double Sided Ringtop Curtains Sold in Singles, 56" x 72"

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 7 Oct. 2013
Black Eyelet Panel Curtains Ribbed Double Sided Ringtop 56" x 72.

Curtains, not curtain. Bought 2 of these - have to big windows in my living room/dining room. According to the title I assumed it was a pair as it said curtains and not curtain. I was obviously wrong and checking back under the smaller information it does say sold as singles, but this should be made clear in the title!! They're so thin they don't keep anything out, effectively see through so totally depends on the look you are going for. I wanted some nice curtains for winter to keep heat in and these are NOT them. All round I'm very disappointed, at my own stupidity and at the lack of effort clearly put into these curtains. Not sure if I'll be binning or keeping yet as pennies are tight this time of year. Very unimpressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6