Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds
How to Completely Change Your Life in 30 Seconds

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 May 2016
OK, but the references to God put me off

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Blends nicely into the bathroom cabinet, 4 Mar. 2016
Blends nicely into the bathroom cabinet, but smaller than I thought it would be. Not particularly sturdy, but reasonably useful.

How Not to Look OLD - 230 Tips and Tricks How to Look Younger for Ladies 40+
How Not to Look OLD - 230 Tips and Tricks How to Look Younger for Ladies 40+

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
It was ok, but I felt the information given was a little bit dated

6 Gm Clear Plastic Jars Empty Cosmetic Storage Containers Refillable Lip Balm Jar Wholesale Solid Perfume Jars 6 Pcs
Offered by Vintageandyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to decant shea butter from a ..., 4 Feb. 2016
Just what I needed to decant shea butter from a large container so that I can carry and leave jars to use when and where I need to.

Retro Suitcase Set Of 3 Bright
Retro Suitcase Set Of 3 Bright
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2016
The quality of this product is better than I thought it would be - an excellent purchase!

ROPALIA Barefoot Water Skin Shoes Aqua Socks for Beach Swim Surf Yoga Exercise
ROPALIA Barefoot Water Skin Shoes Aqua Socks for Beach Swim Surf Yoga Exercise
Offered by UKSilvercell

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 23 Sept. 2015
shoes were too small even though it was classed as XL. Needed to be aware of the sizes that do not match European sizes.

You Are My World
You Are My World

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: You Are My World (MP3 Download)
What a feel good tune. Great to dance to and needs to be play loud and sung even louder, great stuff!

Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Purple (Viola/Light Grey), 6 UK Men/7 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 28 May 2013
I wear these shoes as slippers. So easy to slip on and off when I go outside and they are easy to wipe clean when necessary, which saves putting normal slippers in the washing machine. They are extremely comfortable and I think I've become a Crocs fan!

Crocs Women's Crocstone Skylar Flat Nautical Navy/Lapis Motion Control Shoes 11416-48K-480 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 28 May 2013
I use these shoes for my job as a massage therapist. Even though they make my already quite large size 7 feet look a bit wide, they are unbelievably comfortable, which is exactly what I needed; as I am on my feet for long periods of time.

Duronic RCD025B Portable Black CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Connect & play from MP3 Player/Ipod/Iphone

4.0 out of 5 stars compact, 28 May 2013
Very satisfied with this purchase. I'm a mobile massage therapist and I needed a player that was small and portable; this CD player is just right.

Page: 1 | 2