Profile for JJ Henny > Reviews

Content by JJ Henny

JJ Henny

Sleek Gadgets - BLACK, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, PINK, PURPLE, RED, WHITE, SKYBLUE 10 Pack Silicon Case Cover Shell Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4, 4G 4th Generation all version

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture!, 2 July 2013
The actual product looks cheap and nothing like the picture with the nice home buttons. These are bog-standard cases which aren't worth the already cheap price. If I knew better I would have got a different set.

BONAMART ® Wishing tree photo nursery kids room removable quote vinyl wall decals stickers JM7124
Offered by I-WallArt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 July 2013
Although the product took a long time to arrive (3 weeks), the product is great and good value for money. It looks amazing in my room! Very easy to assemble and easy to redo if you have stuck it on the wall wrong. The only thing is, its hard to get the pictures to fit in the frames given!

Samsung UE32F4500 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED Television (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST VALUE FOR MONEY EVER!, 2 July 2013
I was looking for a new TV to go in my spare room and was a bit dubious buying this one considering it was rated just above 3.5 stars. However, I'm so glad I went with my gut instinct and bought it!! It's amazing for £299 (I bought mine at Richer Sounds, they do a price match/ beat promise) and incredible value for money. The picture is good (not brilliant but still good) and the sound is good too. The best features is the fact that you get Freeview HD which you can pause and rewind if you plug in a USB/ Hard drive. However, you can only record it if u=you are watching it (e.g if you watch a movie and you want to watch it again at a later date)

You also get all the great apps including catch up one. As far as I know, Samsung offer the best catch up apps (BBC, ITV, C4 & C5) unlike other brands that only offer BBC iPlayer. At the moment I can't open the Demand 5 app but I hope this gets sorted soon. Also you can plug in a memory stick/ hard drive and play songs, watch movies and look at pictures all stored on there.

Also, I use my Sky+ box with it, this must be plugged in using a SCART cable and not an aerial cable like many other TVs, unless you have the Sky+HD where you use the HDMI cable. Also, I use Sky as I've never been able to get a Freeview signal in my room before, however with this TV the signal is picked up really well and I can enjoy the Freeview unlike ever before!! Another great feature is the fact there are movies and tv shows Samsung put up for free (some you must pay for) that you can stream from the internet. Also you can watch movies using the Netflix, Love Film, Blinkbox, etc, apps if you have accounts with them.

Overall a great TV, don't listen to the negative reviews as I ignored them by chance and am so glad that I did. A great TV with amazing features!!! Buy it now!