Profile for Mrs. P. Wilkes > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Wilkes

Mrs. P. Wilkes "Penny" (South East UK)

Wallaboo Footmuff Faux Suede and Soft Shearling, Warm and Soft Shearling Inner, 6 to 36 Months, Toddler, Fits any Stroller & Car Seat, Sweet Pink
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Envy of the playground!, 11 Nov 2012
This is a lovely footmuff. I decided to splash out instead of buying all in onezie coats for the 1st couple of years. I am so pleased with it. It looks good like a giant Ugg Boot. My little one (now 8 months) is nice and warm and I don't have to worry about her getting cold on the school run anymore. Well worth the money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Children's butterfly necklace, 6 Feb 2009
This is lovely and far nicer than other comparable offerings from High Street chains. I was surprised quite how small it is after purchasing from the picture but when you weigh up the price and how much my little niece adored it (I think she liked the fact it was small and it looked right on her) I would highly recommend this necklace for children up to the age of about 9 or 10.

Baby Safe Feeder
Baby Safe Feeder
Offered by SAFETOTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get baby interested!, 6 Aug 2008
This review is from: Baby Safe Feeder (Baby Product)
Ridiculously expensive and my child is not interested in it whatever I put in it. If you can borrow a friend's to try out first it might help you decide whether it is worth purchasing. Mine were a waste of money and are sitting in the cupboard! What a shame!

Kitchen Blackboard - Mediterranean Olive de Provence Design
Kitchen Blackboard - Mediterranean Olive de Provence Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 6 Aug 2008
Love this for writing my weekly menu on - avoids wasting food due to sell by dates. I looked at loads online and it was even better than the picture suggests. Everyone comments on it when they visit and asks where I got it. Reasonable value, practical and nice looking. Highly recommend this and other boards by the same designer.

Barbie: the Island Princess [DVD]
Barbie: the Island Princess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Greg Richardson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite ever!, 6 Aug 2008
Wow - this is beautiful and my 2 year old loves it. I am subjected to watching it more often than I can admit and I can't tell you just how lovely it is for adults and children alike. All the songs are fabulous and my little girl who dislikes CBeebies simply adores getting to know the scenes inside out. I don't mind that she doesn't follow the overall story (she's just turned 2) as she gains so much from the little details she picks out each time.

It is a love story with no frightening bits and totally suited to all ages. I'm now searching for others that she may like as much but it will be hard to beat. I hope you and your family get as much enjoyment out of this as we have. Thank you to the makers!!!