Profile for M. kanabus > Reviews

Content by M. kanabus

M. kanabus "MartaK23" (UK)

Modern Design Roomstyler Table Lamp 'Kingswood' with Twist Cross Detail in Antique Brass Contemporary Elegant Style 51cmx36cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Lamp, 23 Jan. 2014
It looks like a really nice, good quality lamp! Looks more expensive that it really was, so no complaints. I would definitely recommend the item and seller.

Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sports Support Bra - Navy/Yellow, 32DD
Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sports Support Bra - Navy/Yellow, 32DD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hold, runs a bit small, 12 Jan. 2014
This is great for very vigorous exercise, like jumping and other high intensity intervals. I do find however that compared to the Shock Absorber B5063 Womens Underwired Bra it runs a bit small in the cup size.

Shock Absorber B5063 Womens Underwired Bra - Black/Silver, 32DD
Shock Absorber B5063 Womens Underwired Bra - Black/Silver, 32DD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hold, but straps waaaaayyyyy too long!, 12 Jan. 2014
This is great for very vigorous exercise, like jumping and other high intensity intervals. I do find however that the straps are way too long for me (I have a normal sized back, and 32DD cup), therefore I always have wear the straps crossed in the back.

JVL Natural Round Seagrass Waste Paper Basket
JVL Natural Round Seagrass Waste Paper Basket
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality, 12 Jan. 2014
I use this for storage of hair stuff (brushes, hair dryer, products, etc). It is the perfect size, sturdy and good quality. Good price too.

Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Vanilla Praline 907 g
Designer Whey Designer Whey Protein Vanilla Praline 907 g
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 21 Feb. 2013
tastes so good! Really recommend. I normally don't like to drink protein shakes, just add them to baking, yoghurt etc, but this one is way too good. Tastes best with milk.

Zig Zag by Dana Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Zig Zag by Dana Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Scent Sation Fragrances

1.0 out of 5 stars are you serious?, 14 Dec. 2009
I did not expect anything good at all. It was just meant to be a perfume I could put in my gym bag and never take it out, but seriously, when I sprayed on myself I actually choked and then felt sick for the rest of the day.