Profile for Rfp > Reviews

Rfp

All Creatures #2
All Creatures #2

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: All Creatures #2 (MP3 Download)
I heard this song in a worship service and I liked it, so I Started to search for it. I found this version from David Crowder band, and I think it is one of the best versions I heard of it.

F.C. Barcelona Jaquard Scarf HH Official Merchandise
F.C. Barcelona Jaquard Scarf HH Official Merchandise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Aug. 2011
It is a good quality scarf of the Futbol club Barcelona. I bought it as a present for a friend and he loved it.

Introducing Brenton Brown
Introducing Brenton Brown
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great songwriter, 27 Aug. 2011
Brenton Brown is together with Paul Baloche one of my favourites worship writers...It was inspiring for me to read some of his story in his website. After contracting M.E. a debilitating medical condition he had to returned home.He felt quite discouraged but in the middle of this time God spoke to him what he would later put in lyrics in his famous song "Everlasting God".
I recommend all his worship music..I find it really inspiring and encouraging.

Arise
Arise

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Arise (MP3 Download)
I listened Anja Lehman first time when I was visiting a friend in Germany and I popped up in one of her concerts..It was really good. So afterwards I wanted to get this song. The songs talks about not believing enemies lies and Arise with the truth of God. Great song.

Stop & Listen
Stop & Listen

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cd, 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Stop & Listen (Audio CD)
In the style of Bethany Dillon a cd of great songs with deep and touching lyrics. If you like songwriters in the style of Brooke Fraser, you will like it.

Principles of Effective Teaching in the Online Classroom (New Directions for Teaching & Learning)
by Renee E. Weiss

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book with some ideas for the online classrom, 31 July 2011
IT is a book about the online classroom. It looks more like a collection of small articles from different authors, so it makes it diverse. Anyway, I find it a little expensive for the amount of content but i guess it is because the topic is quite new and recent and there are not so many books about it.

How to Read the Bible Book by Book: A Guided Tour
How to Read the Bible Book by Book: A Guided Tour
by Gordon D. Fee

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for learn how to study the bible, 20 Jan. 2011
Good book. A good tool about how to study the Bible. It talks about different kind of version, explaining about the translation issues and then talks about different types of literature inside the bible and how to study and interpret it. THe author uses a really clear language, understandable for beginners, so you do not have to be an scholar to read it. I found it useful.

Kensington International Travel Charger For iPod And iPhone
Kensington International Travel Charger For iPod And iPhone
Offered by MOBILEPARTZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Jan. 2011
It does what it says. Good presentation and good quality. It has plugs for EU, UK; USA and Australia. Brings itself also the usb cable for the ipod.It charges fast and well.

The Writer's Collection
The Writer's Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Worship album, 24 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Writer's Collection (Audio CD)
This cd of Paul baloche is really great. If you like worship music you are going to love it. Good lyrics, good music and songs so great as "Hosanna", "Because of your love"...You will enjoy it.