Profile for zukki3 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deluxe 3 Tier Crystal Aurora Green Ear Clips Clip On Earrings Blue and Green
Deluxe 3 Tier Crystal Aurora Green Ear Clips Clip On Earrings Blue and Green
Offered by Schmuckanthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived from Germany in good time and signed for, 18 Jun. 2016
Arrived from Germany in good time and signed for. Very pleased with these earrings – sparkly, beautiful colours and feel solidly made with quality. They don't hurt my ears and are comfortable to wear.

Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont
Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising sweet and charming, in a British way, 5 Jun. 2016
What a surprise this film was. Sweet, warm, charming. Some editing could have speeded the up a little. But aside from that, well worth watching from the predictable Hollywood rom-coms/mellow dramas and loud action flicks. And yes, have tissues handy.

BEAUIN "Power Of Three" Your Must-Have age-defying secret, hydrating, rejuvenating, nourishing and restoring
Offered by Beauin

5.0 out of 5 stars Snails can be a beauty product, 28 April 2016
I can only give a review for the facial cream, I have yet to try the other two products. A little apprehensive to try this product at first, as I have not used beauty products with the snail ingredient before! However after using it for a few week, I have grown to like it. The texture is thicker than other face creams I've used in the past. Although it feels quite heavy on application, once it is absorbed, it left my skin feeling soft the rest of the day, and I don't feel any dryness. The beige/nude colour of the cream also took a little getting used to, but it does have a lovely fragrant. Bottom line, would I recommend this product? I would say 'yes'.

NEW Lace Top 80 Denier Sheer Hold-Ups Stockings 9 Various Colours- Sizes S-XL (Small, Grey)
Offered by paradise4women

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to thick tights, 17 April 2016
I like the comfortable material, they are not too thick, but still kept my legs nice and warm. Easier to put on than thick tights and they look good (so say my other half also). I would definitely buy more in different colours for variety.

All Black Carbon Faux Fully Foldable Glasses / Sunglasses Protective Case inc. Microfibre Cloth & Lanyard
Offered by NVLUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Something practical, 25 Mar. 2016
Wanted a single box to hold 2 pairs of glasses. This works fine. The design is quite clever and I like the cover. But it feels like cardboard cover so not sure how long it will stay looking good after a bit of use. Time will tell.

Mpow 3 in 1 Clip-On Lens Kits, 180 Degree Fisheye Lens + 0.36X Wide Angle Lens + 20X Macro Lens with 3 Separate Lens for iPhone 5 5s 6 6s SE plus, Samsung, HTC, etc
Offered by Patox

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK for the money, 25 Mar. 2016
I'm revising my review. After a bit more time with them, I am giving another star to the ratings due to discovering that the lenses are best used without the skin on my phone! The skin is only 1.5mm thick, but made it made some difference. The edges are still blurry but for the price, it's acceptable.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bling Jewelry CZ Clear Double Teardrop Clip On Bridal Dangle Earrings Crown Set Rhodium Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, perfect for me, 25 Mar. 2016
Very good looking earrings. The metal doesn't look cheap even though they feel light. Most clip on chandelier earrings are far too big and long. So glad to find ones that are subtle and just right for what I was looking for (they are a little longer than a £1 coin), but still with plenty of bling that they can't be missed. They really pinchy, but just bend the metal clasp a bit and they are fine. See the Youtube video on "How to loosen clip on earrings".

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit for my hand - Logitech vs HP mouse, 19 Jan. 2016
I have just switched over to the Logitech M185 (my back up mouse) because my HP X3000 wireless mouse scroll button started to get sticky.

I have tried many mice over the years, most of them get ditched after a few hours use because I'm on the computer a lot for work. The my hand has to sit right and comfortable on the mouse. Unfortunately, despite buying the Logitech due to the many good customer reviews, it isn't a good fit for my hand. After only a few minutes of use, my hand tendons started to ache and the discomfort started to move up the wrist.

Although both mice are of similar size, weight and shape. Somehow the HP's "hump" towards the back give good support to my palm making my hand curve and wrap the mouse in the right way. Whereas the Logitech is lower, so it doesn't support, and the curved grip that narrows inward make my fingers strain. Note that both mice are lightweight, cheap, and they both can be noisy in different ways.

Finding a good mouse for me really is very much trial and error, and the cost doesn't make any difference. In this instance, I shall be going to back to the HP X3000, sticky scroll or not. As long as HP makes them, I will continue to buy them, and for my back up.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Living from the Unseen: Reflections from a Transformed Life
Living from the Unseen: Reflections from a Transformed Life
by Wendy C. Backlund

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need at this time, 7 Jan. 2016
This book is really speaking to me at this time. It isn't a long book so it won't overload you. But short enough to make you re-read it again and again to get the revelation from it, to start renewing your mind and practice living in the spirit.

Memory Tips Making Life Easier (Memory Improvement Thinking Te)
Memory Tips Making Life Easier (Memory Improvement Thinking Te)
by Shelley Peterman Schwarz

5.0 out of 5 stars Would love to more copies, 7 Jan. 2016
Great tips for all and very well laid out in short paragraphs. So it's easy to follow.
I hope the the publisher would reprint it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3