Profile for Patrizia > Reviews

Content by Patrizia

Patrizia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn)
Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn)

1.0 out of 5 stars Crude, 10 Oct 2014
I started reading this book expecting a little bit of cowboy charm,but instead I had the feeling I was in the pages of "fifty shades of grey".Call me romantic,but this male character is a pig,there is not charm,no mystery,he asks the girl to do 'stuff' on the first day, that a put me off right away. I regretted buying it. I wonder if can my money back.

Believe In Me (Vengeance Trilogy Book 3)
Believe In Me (Vengeance Trilogy Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 17 Oct 2013
I liked this story,the characters were lovable too.
I was expecting a little more action and less cheese,but overall it was a charming tale and I didn't mind reading it.

Rescued by a Highlander: Alex and Maddie (Clan Grant series Book 1)
Rescued by a Highlander: Alex and Maddie (Clan Grant series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheese, 11 Oct 2013
After I read the preview I was compelled to buy the book to see that poor girl rescued,but unfortunately was such a waste of money,just about half of it I gave up,I needed rescuing.
The story is overloaded of uninteresting evil characters that just want to torture her or rape her,let's not mention how many times that word is repeated all over the pages,made me sick.
The male leading character is the classical Lord,beautiful and worthy,turned into a therapist trying to help the girl's damaged life,all very unrealistic.
The heroine has been through a lot,maybe too much,I think the author overly pushed it ,and maybe that should have been used for another 'type' of book.
The results of her abuse is this very insipid,plain,very dumb woman who behaves like a five-year old,is infuriating.
The worst part tough must have been the dialogues,very modern days,so the mannerisms,not very historical,not one bit.

Lark
Lark

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lark (Kindle Edition)
This book had me from start to finish.
I loved Mia character,sweet,funny,strong and witty and the story was truly magical.I hope there is a sequel,because I can't wait to see what happens next.

Her Perfect Cowboy (Mills & Boon American Romance) (Blue Falls, Texas - Book 1)
Her Perfect Cowboy (Mills & Boon American Romance) (Blue Falls, Texas - Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Romance, 30 July 2013
I enjoyed reading this story,although it could have used more passion or zest,I still think it was nicely written and kind of touching at times,the main characters were quite believable and I really liked India,the female protagonist,she had a tough life,but still determined to get by her sad past.

Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)
Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice which story, 24 July 2013
I really liked the book,I am going to get the second one for sure,I really want to see what happens next.
lovely read.

Guarding Raine (Security Ops Book 1)
Guarding Raine (Security Ops Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 26 Jun 2013
A very tedious read,the writer spends way too much time with words,making the story flat and repetitive.
I skipped most of the pages ,as I couldn't wait to see the end.

Bringing Benjy Home (Security Ops Book 2)
Bringing Benjy Home (Security Ops Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Jun 2013
Up to the middle of this story I thought,wow!I really love this!
I found the all context really interesting;Jaida's gift and Trey resistance was the perfect dynamic for a spicy relationship and so was the plot;find the little Benny got me really taken by the story.
Unfortunately thought the author doesn't deliver, I was expecting a little bit more of kick ass action ,especially from Trey side,instead the are lot of repeated parts and stalling moments between them,telling of the same problem the we already know.
I think Kylie Brant it's an amazing writer,and will try and read other books from her,hoping to get a better one this time.

Fatal Heat: A Navy SEAL Novella
Fatal Heat: A Navy SEAL Novella

3.0 out of 5 stars Short read, 16 May 2013
Unfortunately this was a mini book,very well written and a nice story,but way to short and rushed.
I really liked the main characters though,especially the dog.

Private Passions (Private Series Book 4)
Private Passions (Private Series Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 10 May 2013
This book was well written,very sensual and interesting;only it was too short and too much emphasis on the sex,but very light on the emotions side.
It was really good though,but it would have been great if the author didn't cut so short

Page: 1 | 2 | 3