Profile for Bi jim > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 0.5L
Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 0.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex Glass measuring jug., 18 Sep 2014
My first replacement of this Pyrex jug after 40 years, an essential kitchen item always useful and durable.

Girly HandBags Dark Navy Blue Ladies Clutch Bag Suede Patent Envelope Evening Midnight Vintage (Fuchsia)
Offered by Girly HandBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly handbag, Fuscia ., 18 Sep 2014
The bag although 'petite' matched my wedding outfit hat perfectly and there was enough room in it for essential make up etc. It arrived exactly when promised, the quality is excellent . The bag comes in a huge variety of colours many of which would be an ideal inexpensive addition to most ladies accessory wardrobes.

Kenwood Flexible beater AT501 - Flexi beater assembly
Kenwood Flexible beater AT501 - Flexi beater assembly

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood flexible beater AT501, 7 Mar 2014
This has been a wonderful addition to my Kenwood mixer, I no longer have to stop frequently to scrape the mixture from the sides of the bowl thus saving time, a small cleaning of this beater when mixing sponges followed by a short pulse has everything mixed perfectly ! It should come along with the unit and not have to be purchased separately.........but I am very happy with it .

Snowman Glee Christmas Gift Bags - Pack of 20
Snowman Glee Christmas Gift Bags - Pack of 20
Offered by VIRGO PARTY SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowman Glee Christmas Bags., 24 Dec 2013
Perfect for little bags of Christmas treats and sweets tied with bright ribbons. There were lots in the pack and having bought several different designs I probably have enough to last for years, all I have to do is remember where I put them next

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 5 21 Litre shopping baskets., 24 Dec 2013
I had searched for weeks for baskets to fit my new freezer, they only supplied one with this particular model. These fit perfectly and I can stack them 3 at a time. I could really have used a sixth one but am not sure if I can buy a single unit . If the sellers read this could they possibly contact me ?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2014 9:50 PM BST

Orange Tree Pair of Wooden Noahs Ark Bookends
Orange Tree Pair of Wooden Noahs Ark Bookends
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange Tree Noahs Ark Bookends., 7 Sep 2013
I have bought these twice recently and both recipients have been delighted with them, a slightly different gift for a new baby which will grow with them for many years unlike all the clothes which they rapidly outgrow.
The unit was sturdy and brightly coloured , always attractive to little ones. I would not hesitate. to buy them again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush replacement refill heads., 7 Sep 2013
I haven't had to use these yet and have to assume that they will do the job properly. It will certainly be useful to have the spare heads to hand when needed.

Beatrix Potter Bookends Wooden
Beatrix Potter Bookends Wooden

2.0 out of 5 stars Beatrix Potter bookends, 27 July 2013
They looked very attractive on the screen but the pictures were only stuck on from what I could see without opening the cellophane. They very lightweight and would not have supported more than a very few little books, not I felt fit for purpose.
I returned them and chose another set which were less expensive, much heavier and colourful.

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
For me , this is the film of the decade. It is acted and sung superbly by all the cast. The whole production is one to remember and gives a very clear insight into life in France pre- revolution and the misery, desperation and deprivation of the ordinary people as they tried to survive from day to day.

Shadows Of The Workhouse: The Drama Of Life In Postwar London
Shadows Of The Workhouse: The Drama Of Life In Postwar London
by Jennifer Worth

3.0 out of 5 stars Shadows of the Workhouse., 20 Jun 2013
While I enjoyed this book I had already read most of it's content in a previous book by Jennifer Worth , had I realised this I would not have purchased it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3