Profile for Vicky > Reviews

Vicky

Page: 1 | 2
The ToddlerCalm Toddler Relaxation Sleep CD
The ToddlerCalm Toddler Relaxation Sleep CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toddlers who struggle to get to sleep!, 13 Jun. 2015
I bought this cd about a year ago from amazon. It is-in my opinion- absolutely superb! We have played this to my daughter every single night as part of her bed routine as previously we had struggled to settle her to sleep. She is now nearly four years old and she loves this music. It's incredibly relaxing music and beautiful to listen to. After one year of daily/nightly listening none of the family is bored or tired of it. We all love it! and it does the job!

2 x Blue Gingham Check Hair Bows Hair Clips Ideal for Matching BTS Back to School Summer Dress's Unifoms
Offered by Pimp My Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 10 Jun. 2015
Great quality! Really pretty! Fantastic grip to hair and doesn't slide or fall out like some hair grips do! Daughter loves them! Great purchase.

Girls Pair of Mini Ponios with Double Gingham Bow (Light Blue)
Girls Pair of Mini Ponios with Double Gingham Bow (Light Blue)
Offered by Glitz4Girlz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jun. 2015
Great value and quality. Really pretty!

Childrens Hippo Play Tent Animal Camping Den Playhouse Indoor Outdoor Sleeping
Childrens Hippo Play Tent Animal Camping Den Playhouse Indoor Outdoor Sleeping
Offered by Big Yellow Ribbon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value! Great fun!, 10 Jun. 2015
Great quality and value for under £10 and a good size. It's easy to assemble and has a sturdy frame. My 3 year old is currently camped out in the living room and is absolutely loving her new pink hippo tent! The tent comes in a handy carry bag so could be transported easily to garden, beach, campsite or just around the house- and it's easily stored away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2015 1:40 PM BST

Tikkabilla: Tikkabilla Jive [DVD]
Tikkabilla: Tikkabilla Jive [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tikkabilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Nov. 2013
Being of a certain age and having children late meant that I missed out on the first run of Tikkabilla! It's currently running again on cbeebies very early in the morning, and having caught a couple of episodes with my 2 year old I decided to order this DVD. It's a really excellent show! It reminds me very much of the BBC's long running Playschool and has all the same charm whilst moving with the times. It's great viewing and my daughter was entranced! There's plenty of singing, dancing, stories, various things are made, and then,there are the rather wonderful square, round and arched windows which all have their turn every episode to show rather interesting and educational short films. My 2 year old was also very pleased to see Justin Fletcher! As this programme was originally shown between 2002 and 2007 it's pretty hard to get hold of on DVD. This DVD was a little pricey but well worth it!

Kitchen Wizard (Lions)
Kitchen Wizard (Lions)
by Deborah Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes for kids to make for all the family!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Wizard (Lions) (Paperback)
My brother and I cooked from this book as children. I am pretty sure that we cooked every recipe it contains! The recipes are really excellent! Great illustrations of characters and short, fun introductions to each recipe! I am pleased to now own this again! I shall give this book to my daughter when she is a little older and I am sure that she will enjoy using it as much as I did when I was a little girl.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, 5 Jun. 2013
I remember listening to both sides of this LP again and again as a child. I had been searching for this for years, and was pleased to have found it being sold here on Amazon. Such a treat to be able to finally listen to it again! Norman Wisdom really brings Tubby and instruments to life! Both Tubby the Tuba and Sparky's Magic Piano are beautifully arranged and wonderfully narrated. Such a shame this has never been transferred to cd. Still, you can't beat the sound of vinyl!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2013 11:37 AM BST

So Much
So Much
by Trish Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
My 22 month old daughter loves this book! She picks it from her bookshelf every day asking me to read it! It's a story based around a baby and his family. Family guests keep ringing the door bell. My daughter now likes to tell me all the characters coming through the door and giggles with joy at how they all love the baby 'so much'. A very simple story, beautifully told and illustrated. The repetition is great for pre-schoolers. Fabulous fun to read out loud.

The Best of Balamory Triple Pack Box Set [DVD]
The Best of Balamory Triple Pack Box Set [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great show for pre-schoolers, 5 Jun. 2013
My 2 year old girl loves watching Balamory. She likes all the characters, her favourite being Josie Jump at the mo! The songs are really catchy too. A good purchase!

JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun
JML Bobble Off De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun
Offered by JML Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 19 Mar. 2013
There's not really much to say other than it does do the job pretty well! It's much better than handheld combs or brushes! Does take some time if your garment is very bobbly, but it then doesn't have to be used on the same garment again for ages so it gets a thumbs up from me!

Page: 1 | 2