Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Last Act
Last Act

5.0 out of 5 stars a death sentence and the offer of a good job came on the same day, 5 April 2015
This review is from: Last Act (Kindle Edition)
a death sentence and the offer of a good job came on the same day............she hoped she had the 'time' left to sing again one final time,....but there was a problem, someone else wanted her dead and was prepared to kill others to achieve that aim .
Loved this story, kept me guessing to the end.

Scarlet and Ivy - The Lost Twin (Scarlet and Ivy, Book 1)
Scarlet and Ivy - The Lost Twin (Scarlet and Ivy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure, Courage, Danger !, 3 Mar. 2015
a wonderful brave child, looking for her missing twin - a treasure trail of clues to be followed - a really evil adversary. I was planning housework today and spent the day glued to the book! Brilliant! and I see there is a book 2 ? even better!

The Derring-Do Club and the Year of the Chrononauts
The Derring-Do Club and the Year of the Chrononauts

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again the Derring Do Club !, 12 Jan. 2015
Loved it! Once again the three sister are 'adventuring', a thing they really should not do. Earnestine needs her umbrella ..again, Charlotte improves her fencing, which is just as well considering, and Georgina has to fight for her inherited house on Dartmoor. Fast paced and exciting another great adventure for 3 Victorian Young Ladies. Well done David Wake!

Pax Britannia: The Ulysses Quicksilver Omnibus
Pax Britannia: The Ulysses Quicksilver Omnibus
by Jonathan Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Leviathan Rising, 5 Jun. 2014
By chance I met Mr Green at the Frome Steam Punk Event on May 31st. My friends had taken me there to amuse me - it did amuse me!
I bought this book as something to read that night in the hotel. I could not put it down. I stayed awake in delight reading into the early hours to discover if my guess about the villain was correct, - no I did not 'get it' immediately, but it dawned on me as I read onward. The whole reminded me of the adventure movies I used to watch in the late 1950's on a saturday morning when I was a child. I loved it. Well done Mr Green. I shall now look for the next book with interest.

The Derring-Do Club and the Empire of the Dead: 1
The Derring-Do Club and the Empire of the Dead: 1
by David Wake

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC Adventure,, 22 Nov. 2013
Think 'Indiana Jones pace'. Its fast and dangerous and does not involve embroidery! Frightening train ride - monstrous zombies, (love the prince), and where can I find a Zeppelin, please?
I cant wait for Number 2 from David Wake. My kind of Adventure! MORE PLEASE :)

A Blunt Instrument
A Blunt Instrument

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hayer, 17 Aug. 2013
I recently tried the 1930 crimes of G Heyer. and I find them every bit as well written and researched as the classic novels. Good reading.

DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Again a gift for a 15 year old as per request, 17 Aug. 2013
As I said before _ I'm not savvy enough to understand what 'bit a 'does with 'Bit b.'...But the 15 year old does and it makes him happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for daughter, 17 Aug. 2013
she would not think of having anything else. I have tried to buy other 'tools' but she brings me back to this supplier each time. - go figure.

The Science of Discworld IV: Judgement Day: 4
The Science of Discworld IV: Judgement Day: 4
by Ian Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a Pratchett, Cohen, & Stewart production - best science ever!, 17 Aug. 2013
Fact and fantasy good mix. Practical science stirred up with a spoon of fun , works for me :) Try it!

For Raspberry Pi - 8GB branded SDHC SD Card preloaded with latest Raspbian "wheezy" Linux operating system & partitioned to use full memory card
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Requested Christmas Present for 15 year old - this old lady not computer savvy enough to judge, 17 Aug. 2013
Given for Christmas - waited for scream - did not come - too busy making it all work :) Happy Grandchild = Result

Page: 1 | 2