Profile for Michelle Shaw > Reviews

Michelle Shaw

Bingo
Bingo

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
Cute game, I'm struggling to keep my hands on my kindle as my nine year old also loves playing this game :)

Series Streaming
Series Streaming

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
Not sure how I lived without this app. My netflix ran out on a day when my bank account hit a low so I spent 99p on this little baby, I didn't have high expectations despite the very good reviews. So far I've had my fix of friends (the one with the cheesecake, awesome), Warehouse 13, House and American Horror Story. I'm one happy bunny and for a change I have a fabulous app that my partner can't get on his ipad (insert evil smug laugh here) and this too makes me happy. Best 99p you can spend as a Kindle Fire HD owner, seriously don't miss out on this app - it's an entertainment investment of huge proportions.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Minion version of Temple Run, totally genius. Tilt, jump, slide and win despicable points for pushing other minions off the trackway as you collect bananas (typed in a minion voice). You won't regret downloading this one.

Diamond Dash
Diamond Dash

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Diamond Dash (App)
I love playing this game against friends on Facebook and yes I have to win, HAVE TO WIN I say ;) was hoping it would become available on the kindle, much nicer to play on a bigger screen than my iPhone. Now if bejewelled blitz could just follow by being linked to Facebook then life would be good.

ToView
ToView

4.0 out of 5 stars fab app, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ToView (App)
Love this app, means I can watch tv on my kindle whilst I work at my pc. Ok yes I probably do get less writing done but hey! everyone needs some CSI and NCIS in their life yeah? It does drop out occasionally which is the only reason I didn't give it five stars, now if you'll excuse me I'm sure 5USA has something on that I really need to watch :)

Real Steel HD
Real Steel HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Real Steel HD (App)
Sadly I haven't been able to get this game to load beyond the title page despite deleting it and reliading it to my device several times.

File Converter
File Converter

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: File Converter (App)
Was a little heartbroken to discover I couldnt play a fair amount of my music on my kindle fire HD, this fab little app converted my files nicely. You will need the free ES file manager app to help you to locate the files to convert.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 11:00 AM BST

Dead Space
Dead Space

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dead Space (App)
love, love, love and love this game app. Fab graphics and fun to play, best thing is both my partner and me can have our own game play as the game has three game slots.