Profile for CTE THOMPSON > Reviews

Content by CTE THOMPSON

CTE THOMPSON "jazzhappy" (Rugeley, Staffordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Philips SHL9700/10 Headband Headphones - Black/Aluminium
Philips SHL9700/10 Headband Headphones - Black/Aluminium
Offered by TTsims
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillips Headphones, 21 April 2014
They were recommended to me by my son who has a pair and I am so happy with them. I use them mostly when working on my laptop. I don't know much about sound quality and all those other comments made, but it works for me.

Squizzo Hard Floor Mop - Replacement Head
Squizzo Hard Floor Mop - Replacement Head
Offered by Lakeland
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Squizzo Hard Floor Mop Head, 21 April 2014
So happy I found this replacement. The mop itself is only available from Lakeland and I have had it for some years. It is such a good mop and so easy to use. The mop head was still in good nick but I began to worry about what it might have absorbed, even after giving it the 'bleach' treatment to kill off any germs. I ordered two because Lakeland charges delivery per order rather than per item. I am well set up for a few years.

The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009]
The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009], 21 April 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Brilliant! If you have small children and adults who love the story, the video brings it to life. My grandchildren must have watched a hundred times, sometimes 10 times on one day. It is not a long video but very beautiful.

Kandle by Ozeri II in Graphite -- Designed for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), and other eBook readers
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Kandle light!, 21 April 2014
Buy one if you have the old type Kindle. It is brilliant, fits well on my Kindle cover and provides plenty of light, even at the lower setting. I thought I might have to buy the new Kindle because of the light issue since the external light built into the cover no longer worked. So this Kandle for my Kindle has saved me quite a bit of money.

Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Offered by Deals4u Limited
Price: 49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimplex oil free heater, 21 April 2014
love it! We have been using this now for a couple of months or so. It heats our conservatory (3M X 5M) beautifully and we no longer use the fixed heater. It meant that we have been using the conservatory throughout February and March, something we never have done before. the milder, frost free temperatures outside helped as well but even so, this heater has done its job. I can see us using it in our sitting room on a chilly spring or summer evening rather than turning on the CH. It is small, very portable and lightweight.

Growing Success 250ml Prune and Seal
Growing Success 250ml Prune and Seal
Price: 7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Prune and Seal, 21 April 2014
I bought this last year with minimal success. One reason might be that the brush applicator is quite large and the sealant was difficult to get out. This year I used what was left over but cut off the top with some sharp scissors and used a brush to touch the thinner branches and hopefully no new growth will appear. I am now looking for a better product.

My Fab Scrapbook
My Fab Scrapbook

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fab Scrapbook, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Fab Scrapbook
My granddaughter (age 7) loved it and used it for her holiday this year. Each page has been filed with photos, travel document, lots of drawings and writing. She will treasure this. The book was well made, and i would recommend to any parent who wonders what to do during the holiday and afterwards on rainy days.My daughter helped her children (each had a book) for several weeks after returning from holiday to finish it and talking about the holiday and remembering some good moments kept them motivated.

James Wellbeloved Cat Adult Fish and Rice Dry Mix 4 kg
James Wellbeloved Cat Adult Fish and Rice Dry Mix 4 kg
Offered by DIMEC Pharmacy
Price: 26.51

5.0 out of 5 stars James Wellbeloved Cat Adult Fish and Rice Dry Mix 4 kg, 15 Aug 2013
From Ollie's and Piet's reaction to my question "Bickies?", it is obvious they love them. The two' black boys' are now 12 years old and have been fed on James Well Beloved Dry Mix most of their lives. I have recent changed to the 'light' version of this product but it has been equally well received. They have all their teeth, shiny coats, are slim and still quite active and playful. I give them this mix after their Felix Senior pouch meal twice a day, with occasionally, when I am at home, a small handful at lunchtime.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Red
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Red, 15 Aug 2013
It is an excellent hard case with strong zip for my external WD Passport drive, which is held in place by strong elastic strap.. Fits perfectly. Has space for USB cable. Recommend.

Case Logic EVA Foam Case for 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drives - Red
Case Logic EVA Foam Case for 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drives - Red
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic EVA Foam Case for 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drives - Red, 24 July 2013
I bought the case for My Passport ex hard drive. It fits perfectly, a strap holds the hard drive safely inside and it has a pocket for the short lead that connects the drive to my laptop. It is a sturdy, hard case, bright red.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5