Profile for chrissy > Reviews

Content by chrissy

chrissy

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 29 April 2015
Don't buy this. I've been needle felting for well over a year now and these needles are horrendously bad. I was working on a small project last night with this and within an hour every needle of the 7 snapped. I thought going a bit cheaper would be okay but i shall not be buying from here again. The plastic tool itself feels very cheap and the mechanism to lock/unlock it is too stiff to lock again.

Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD)
Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from this seller!, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD) (Video Game)
So annoyed! Was sent instead of zoo tycoon 2, the expansion pack for extinct animals! Can you get more organised please! I just paid £9.92 (+£2.03) for an expansion pack! Ridiculous!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Dec. 2013
Bought this in supermarket and can honestly say that this is the best buy i have ever made for my hair ever! I had split ends galore before but after repeatedly using this product everyday for several weeks (applying at night and washing out in the morning) my hair has improved so much so I even get compliments from people saying how soft, shiny, and healthy my hair looks! Its a wonder and i would praise and preach this product to anyone who will listen now! Be aware that you will most probably have to wash it out morning after as it does look greasy after applied. And also you have to place the sealed glass in warm water for 5 minutes or so before application. Also can be used successfully when mixed with moisturiser. As you can probably presume - highly recommended!

Sculpture Since 1945 (Oxford History of Art)
Sculpture Since 1945 (Oxford History of Art)
by Andrew Causey

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Feb. 2013
Fantastic book. Really knowledgable and interesting read with high quality photographs included. I'm off to study sculpture as a degree next year and this book has made me feel really prepared. Fantastic! Must read for sculptor or fine artist student!

12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
Offered by Pakeeza

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 25 Feb. 2013
I'm happy with the product itself but they arrived 5 days late. Also I thought they would be sharper and some are tinged black in areas. Good price for what they are though.

Stabilo Aquacolor Metal Box of 24 Assorted Colours
Stabilo Aquacolor Metal Box of 24 Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 5 stars, 24 Oct. 2012
Honestly the best coloured pencils I've ever owned! I often use as an equivalent to water colour paints because they are so much more controllable then paint. Vast selection of different colours and shades. I work as an artist, and these pencils produce a lovely finish. I love them (so much so, i bought two!) and so do my clients!