Profile for Jeanne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Winter's Tale
A Winter's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A Winter's Tale (Kindle Edition)
Lovely read again Trisha Ashley has proven what a brilliant writer she is, looking forward to the next read.

Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts
Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost dogs and lonely hearts, 15 Jan. 2014
Lovely feel good book, thoroughly enjoyed reading it would recommend it to anyone who just wants something easy to read.

Marques de Murrieta Reserva Rioja 2007 14% 75cl
Marques de Murrieta Reserva Rioja 2007 14% 75cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Marques de Murrieta Reserva Rioja 2007, 15 Jan. 2014
Arrived in time for Christmas, my husband who is a red wine buff absolutely loved it, he cant wait to try 2005 when we order some, all our friends and family who tried it were very impressed, would recommend it to anyone who enjoys good wine.

Truth or Date (Better Date than Never Series Book 2)
Truth or Date (Better Date than Never Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth or Date, 23 Aug. 2013
Loved it, funny, sad, silly in parts but a really good read, you could imagine being in the same situation and the end was just perfect.

The Foster Husband
The Foster Husband

5.0 out of 5 stars The Foster Husband, 23 Aug. 2013
When I first started to read the book I thought I had made a bad choice but as I read on and to the final conclusion I was hooked.

Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (Hseb)
Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (Hseb)
by HSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought this for husband's as he is required to adher to regulations in his work and he was pleased with it.

Am-Tech A3 Cutting Mat
Am-Tech A3 Cutting Mat
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars A3 Non slip cutting mat, 26 Jun. 2013
I bought this mat for my daughter as she is doing a lot of crafts at the moment. The mat arrived as expected and my daughter said it was just right for what she needs to cut.

OtterBox iPad 2/3 and 4 Defender Series Case Rugged Protection
OtterBox iPad 2/3 and 4 Defender Series Case Rugged Protection

4.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apply New ipad & ipad2, 21 April 2013
I purchased this for my husband who is delighted with it, the only down side was Otterbox previously sold defender cases with toughened glass front this one has a type of perspex cover which my husband feels might need replacing eventually other wise great case.

Feather Petals - Brown
Feather Petals - Brown
Offered by Fred Aldous Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Feather Petals, 1 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Feather Petals - Brown
The feathers were purchased in order to make an owl costume for my granddaughter, they were perfect for the costume although I would have liked more in the packet.

Steiff 35cm Classic Jointed Teddy Bear with Growler (Caramel)
Steiff 35cm Classic Jointed Teddy Bear with Growler (Caramel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Steiff Teddy, 1 Nov. 2012
We were disappointed when the teddy bear arrived as it was not boxed, although our grandson was thought it was lovely and cuddly.

Page: 1 | 2