Profile for RuairidhMc92 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Blackening
The Blackening

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!!, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Blackening (Audio CD)
The Blackening is an album which you simply must own if your a fan of Machine head or Metal music in general! It has won metal album of the decade, if that doesn't tell you something it really should! I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about this Metal Masterpiece so I implore you to buy this record, you will glad you did!

Through The Ashes Of Empires
Through The Ashes Of Empires
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Hear Me Now!!, 18 Feb. 2013
This is the much needed return to form for Machine head after the previous supercharger which consisted of mainly Nu-Metal throughout which is good if your looking for a limp bizket record. This is Machine head in a nutshell and the build up album to the best metal album of the decade ''The Blackening.'' But that is no reason to overlook this masterpiece, It opens with ''Imperium'' which is a very, very heavy song that has a catchy verse riff and awesome chorus and outro, I had on repeat many times and have learnt the song on guitar myself now, I love it so much! Which was a task. Anyway the rest of the album is nothing short of amazing and very heavy as you would expect with Machine head, they are also my favorite band who are also second to none live, so ''Hear Me Now'' and buy this very heavy, Awesome album! Hope this review is helpful.

Machine F**king Head Live
Machine F**king Head Live
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Let Freedom Ring With A Shotgun Blast!, 18 Feb. 2013
I am a huge fan of Machine Head, I saw them live in Glasgow in december 2011 and was completely blown away! Aside from being my all time favorite band, they are one of the few that sound just as good, if not better live! One reason for this is that they get the audience involved with circle pits and all sorts, but all in all you must get this live album, you won't regret it! Sheer Brillance from one of the finest metal bands around, nothing much else to say apart from get it now!

Resolution
Resolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album From An Amazing Band!, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Resolution (Audio CD)
This is the first album by LOG I bought and I am so very happy I did! Such an awesome album and band!! Anyone who likes DECENT METAL then look no further, this rip-roaring, brutal, beast of an album will satisfy any real Metalhead, thats what I love about LOG is that they have stuck to their guns and remained true to their roots, its metal as it should be, none of those clean vocals! Just sheer, brutal metal at its finest! Cheers Lamb Of God, you guys keep getting better! 5 stars, Get it, Get it now!

Beast [Explicit]
Beast [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away!!, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Beast [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Devildriver have done it again in this one, ''Beast'' which speaks for itself really if you have heard the bands previous efforts you will have a good idea of what to expect. They have clearly knocked it up a gear, Upon hearing Devildriver had released another album I was exited but also anxious to hear it but was far from disappointed! I saw them live later in the year and they played the opener ''Dead to Rights'' which is absolutely amazing!! My personal favorite is ''Blur'' which is very catchy and brutal like most of the tracks but that one really stood out for me. 5 stars! Anyone who is a fan of Devildriver simply must own this ''Beast'' of an album!!

Anger Denial Acceptance
Anger Denial Acceptance

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited Years For This Album, Not Disappointed!, 18 Feb. 2013
Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of Spineshank and have been since The height of Callousness. I knew this album should be very different in comparison to The Height of Callousness and Self-Destructive Pattern as they have been disbanded for years, but I dont't think they are by any means worse, they just evolved like most bands, Machine head sound very different compared to their debut ''Burn My Eyes.'' Spineshank have changed from the Industrial/Nu Metal sound to full blown Metalcore with screams and melodic clean vocals with Bassist Rob Garcia roaring in the background for the most part. But as the band mentoined, they have been firing on all cylinders on this record and after hearing it, I dont doubt that for a second, Its great! Even I admit that at first listen I was like hmmm... just because its very different to previous albums but its a grower so give it a couple listens and it will have you hooked. In conclusion, I found this to be a very good album and a hell of a return from one of my favorite metal bands from my younger days, but as you hear this you will quickly identify the fact that they have evolved to metalcore, not that its a bad thing, they are much better musically also. 5 stars for me anyway! Can't wait for the next release guys! Keep em' coming! Hope this review is helpful.

Meat Puppets II
Meat Puppets II
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Meat Puppets II (Audio CD)
This album has everything from crazy punk to psychedelic mellow rock and I personally love it! I highly recommend this album to anyone who likes nirvana, hendrix etc. Very good indeed.

Chimaira
Chimaira

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Chimaira (MP3 Download)
I was unsure about purchasing this album at first as most self titled albums I own aren't that great. How wrong I was about Chimaira! Its got everything you could possibly want from a metal album, from heavy, down tuned guitar riffs and crazy solos, the drumming in a word: Insane! Powerful Vocals, you can tell Chimaira give it their all in this album. All I can say is if your into metal in general and are into bands like Lamb Of God, Devil Driver and Machine Head then this will not disappoint you! I highly recommend this album!!

Page: 1 | 2