Profile for Mr. K. I. Mansley > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. I. Mansley

Mr. K. I. Mansley "Kenny" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Transcend JetDrive Lite 350 128GB Storage Expansion Card
Transcend JetDrive Lite 350 128GB Storage Expansion Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat fit into both my MacBook Pros, 15 Aug 2014
Great little drive – fits very neatly into the SD card slot in my 15" MacBook Pro Retina AND also my mid-2011 MacBook Pro which I use at work. This means I can transfer files quickly and easily between macs when I need to, although the main purpose of the JetDrive was to expand the memory on my MBPr and give me additional space to keep movies and photograph back-ups on. A lot of space for a reasonable price. Well worth it.

Garmin Designer Car Kit for iPhone 5
Garmin Designer Car Kit for iPhone 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well designed and a good product. Only issue is the size of the ..., 2 Aug 2014
Very well designed and a good product. Only issue is the size of the suction cup – it's definitely on the large side. I bought this so I had somewhere safe to keep my iPhone in my MGB. It attaches to either the bottom of the windscreen or the far left of the dash next to the glove box. The up-side of the size of the suction cup is that it's very secure, with very little wobble. Oh – and you need an allen key to adjust the degree of movement in the holder which is very stiff – but no allen key is included.

MediaDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Dual-tone Clear - Apple iPhone 5/5S (2 x BACK protectors only). IMPORTANT: Read product description before purchasing.
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, and delivered the next day – even ..., 2 Aug 2014
Great product, and delivered the next day – even with free p&p (and the sweets are a nice touch too!). With a bit of care when applying the protectors, they look virtually invisible and have protected my 5S since new. The first pack lasted around 8 months, which for the price is pretty excellent.

7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver - BLUETOOTH ENABLE YOUR HI-FI, SPEAKER DOCK OR CAR STEREO!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 22 April 2014
Great little product, it arrived the following day in good, neat card packaging (no plastic!) which was good. The receiver itself is surprisingly small. Instructions are very straight forward. I initially tested it using headphones and there is a little background noise, but it's very minimal. I now have it hooked up to a concealed amp in my MGB and can stream music direct from my iPhone or iPad. Also good for playing music and using maps/sat nav as the phone/iPad turns the music down and speaks commands via the receiver then turns the music back up again. Pretty cool – certainly well worth £17 or so.

Poly-Planar Usb-Pm Panel Mount Usb Charge Port - 12V
Poly-Planar Usb-Pm Panel Mount Usb Charge Port - 12V
Offered by Synergy Data

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 16 April 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Although a little larger than I thought it would be (38mm diameter), it is however quite shallow and I was able to discreetly fit it in my MGB to allow me to charge my iPhone and use my iPad as sat nav. I wired it through the ignition switch so it only comes on when the car is running – which turned out to be a good move as there is a blue led inside the unit so that the ports glow blue. Only downside is that the 1amp port isn't really powerful enough to charge but it will at least prevent a device from running out of power. Not sure where it was shipped from but it took a couple of weeks to arrive.

Belkin iPod / iPhone Sync & Charge cable, Black
Belkin iPod / iPhone Sync & Charge cable, Black
Offered by BESTBUYIT

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 7 April 2014
I already have one of these Belkin cables, but what I received was not the same cable and not as advertised here. There was no packaging and the cable did not look new. I have no way of knowing if this is a genuine Belkin cable and so have returned it rather than risk using it.

e'Lollipop (Forever Young, Forever Free) [DVD]
e'Lollipop (Forever Young, Forever Free) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jose Ferrer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 7 April 2014
So dated, and the imprint is pretty fuzzy but what a gorgeous film. Heartwarming but but be warned – a real tear jerker.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime..., 12 Nov 2013
I may be rather biased as the first time I tasted this gin was at the Bruichladdich distillery on Islay where the gin seemed to start life as a hobby project from a still called Ugly Betty. However, this is a particularly, beautifully subtle gin, all the more so for being a bit of a rarity. A slice of lime, ice and just a splash of tonic and you have the perfect G&T with a hint of the wild Atlantic Islay coast.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 3:38 AM GMT

Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit
Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves paintwork gleaming!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Autoglym Aqua Wax Kit (Automotive)
Great product, very easy to apply, almost too easy to be honest. Might even be as good as Autoglym's good old super resin polish – certainly left my Mini gleaming with the minimum of effort.

Dedicated Car / Vehicle Cup / Drinks Holder Mount for Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Dedicated Car / Vehicle Cup / Drinks Holder Mount for Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Buybits Addons

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with my iPad Mini, 5 Nov 2013
Whilst not quite the same as in the photograph - mine arrived with a full backing plate rather than the one shown - once fitted properly, it does a good job of keeping the iPad in place. One thing you must make sure of though is that the suction cup is right in the middle of the mounting base otherwise it will lose suction and your iPad will end up in the floor. Bit of a tight fit in my Mini Paceman sitting just in front of the gear stick but positions the iPad perfectly for using as a sat nav. Would also be perfect for watching movies on a long road trip for back seat passengers.

Page: 1 | 2