Profile for Ms. L. C. Blake > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. C. Blake

Ms. L. C. Blake "CELESTINE" (UK)

Lakeland Willow Sparkling Spring Water 1.5 Litre (Pack of 6)
Lakeland Willow Sparkling Spring Water 1.5 Litre (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakeland water is possibly the last purest water left in the UK and it tastes great!, 15 Feb 2014
Unfortuneately - since the add - on system has raised its ugly head - it has become impossible to order the 6 litre pack -when I want it - about every 2-3 weeks - without committing myself to ordering once every 4 weeks - which I dont want - or buying other stuff that I dont want either - I buy a lot from amazon most months - but none of it seems to allow me my water order! Are Amazon under pressure from the big water companies to put Lakeland out of business by making it difficult to order?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 4:00 PM BST

Lakeland Willow Still Spring Water 1.5 Litre (Pack of 6)
Lakeland Willow Still Spring Water 1.5 Litre (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this water - its probably the only really healthy water in the whole of the UK - but, 15 Feb 2014
Amazon are making it impossible to purchase when I want it - because of this stupid add - on system - I have spent hours trying to find something to order with the water that qualifies - and nothing does - I spend a lot - frequently with amazon - so do not deserve to be treated so badly - managed to eventually make phone contact - then got dumped - Im disgusted !

Bosch 0356912881 Ht Ignition Cable
Bosch 0356912881 Ht Ignition Cable
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 87.77

2.0 out of 5 stars celendine, 9 Feb 2012
am absolutely furious - I thought from the picture of the container I was ordering the original Kitzyme made by 7 seas - the ones sent were the Bob Martin ones - which I was trying to avoid - the recipe must have changed since Bob Martin took over - - the original ones had a different type of yeast componant to the recipe and my cats loved them - and they were kept free of fleas - these are rubbish and the cats wont touch them - You cant even phone Bob Martins to complain - as they operate from behind a premium rate phone number - what a waste of money and a loss of a really effective product!

Meditation 3CD set - Peace of Mind. - 1.  Introduction to Meditation, 2. Silver Stream Meditation, 3. White Light Meditation
Meditation 3CD set - Peace of Mind. - 1. Introduction to Meditation, 2. Silver Stream Meditation, 3. White Light Meditation
by Sonia Wynn-Jones
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing meditation, 2 Oct 2009
this is the emptiest meditation CD I have ever experienced - Admittedly I only listened to the first CD - which consisted of a spoken summary of the intentions of the 3 cds - then the shortest verbal instruction intending to take you into a relaxed state - that I have ever heard - then half an hour of silence - then a short sentence to bring you out of your meditation - A beginner to meditation - needs a guided medition -to guide them in to this relaxed state not just a few words in a fairly icy cold voice -and then half an hour of nothing to focus on - and breathing isnt even mentioned - most disappointing think Stephen Fry could have given a much more enjoyable and effective experience - not that he does meditation cds - but his voice on its own would be much more seductive to meditation - this cd is going back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2009 4:48 PM BST