Profile for McCloys > Reviews

Content by McCloys

McCloys

Me and My Daddy Photo Frame 6" x 4"
Me and My Daddy Photo Frame 6" x 4"
Offered by Toys n Leisure Shipping up until 9.00am 23rd Dec. Pay express if required

4.0 out of 5 stars Only problem Is Easily fixed, 13 April 2014
Beautiful frame really well made. Only downfall is that the photo I put in just slides down little by little each day, husband noticed and I put a folded bit of paper behind it which seems to have acted as a wedge and stopped the problem :).

Babymoov Maternity Bag Free Hand (Almond/ Taupe)
Babymoov Maternity Bag Free Hand (Almond/ Taupe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this bag!, 13 April 2014
Couldn't be happier with this bag.

New had the boots parenting club black bag before - the changing mat on the babymoov is the same size folded as the boots bag!!

The compartments in this bag have been really well thought out, everything has a place.

The zipped bottom compartment is perfect for documents you don't want bent. Or the changing mat if you don't like it clipped on the front. On a long day out I stored a Moses basket blanket, 3 squares of muslin, and a clean change of tshirt and bra in this one compartment!! And the zip didn't even appear strained!!

The clear bags are great, we use one for dirty/wet clothes and one for medicines. This medicine pouch (the smaller of the two!) fits quite a lot.

The blanket supplied is quite thin and doesn't get used very much really but it's part of the set and you can never have too many spares with a baby.

The first time we used it we had quite a long trip out to the inlaws, this is what I packed:

Calpol

Lamaze panda & elephant
Jelly cat
Changing mat
Bag for dirty clothes
Lunch bag (empty inside bag, full on the way home clipped to the outside)

I'll admit it was heavy after that but it clips onto the pushchair very easily and doesn't tip it. It is actually left attached and packed even when we're at home and baby isn't in the pushchair so no counter weight needed.

Zips and fastenings not easily strained, all seems are still intact and appear to be well sown.

Husband dubs this one of our best and most practical buys!

The Gruffalo's Child
The Gruffalo's Child
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Have to buy, 13 April 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child (Paperback)
A must have for gruffalo fans, beautifully illustrated and very enjoyable. My son loves the gruffalo and the gruffalos child doesn't dissapoint.

Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - Pack of 6
Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - Pack of 6
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and absorbent, 13 April 2014
The 3 sets are all slightly different sizes with the white being smallest. It's quite a small size difference though to be honest. Great size for slightly larger ladies, I feel secure and covered. Really soft material and quite absorbent (as absorbent as boots disposables).

I found if you put them in the tumble dryer they take quite a while to dry (condensation I think) whereas it's just a few short minutes on a radiator.

Quick delivery.

Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock
Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly suprised!, 13 April 2014
Based on previous reviews I wasn't really expecting a lot from this. I'd even prepared for if it came without hooks. However upon arrival I was very happily suprised.

Hanging hooks were all present (and quite nice actually!).

I'm baffled by previous reviews, some claim it's too small, others it's huge!! I found it to be about the size you'd expect a teddy hammock to be, it's not really tiny - we've a lot of soft toys all relatively large and I managed to fit them all in. But it's not absolutely huge either, I certainly wouldn't need a mansion as suggested, we have a small flat and I am thinking of buying another.

The teddys never fall out either as others had troubles with. I think this comes down to how you put it up, make sure to leave some slack!

Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg
Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagging tails at meal times, 13 April 2014
We have tried a few different big name dry dog foods for our labrador but none seemed anywhere near as good as Arkwrights. Our dog loves it!!

Pampers New Baby Size 2 (Mini) Monthly Pack - 240 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Size 2 (Mini) Monthly Pack - 240 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nappies especially for first time parents, 13 April 2014
If only I could have kept the little guy in 'New Baby' for longer! From the comfty design and soft material to the wetness indicator these nappies have been made with new parents in mind!

Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 13 April 2014
Love this, really well made and easy to clean. Quite sturdy, my son's always leaning over in one direction or another but it's never tipped over. Easy to attach or remove the play tray and feels quite comfortable and cushiony for the little one.