Profile for Mrs. G. A. Corkill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. A. Corkill

Mrs. G. A. Corkill "Gillywilly" (IOM)

Griffin Crayola HD Digital Stylus and Apple
Griffin Crayola HD Digital Stylus and Apple
Offered by Branded and New

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 21 July 2013
To be honest we have not used it yet as we are giving it to our son for a gift so this can be used on the plane to Florida and to keep him occupied. It looks great and there is software to download to use with the pen.

LEGO Art Carousel
LEGO Art Carousel
Offered by Gottahunch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego, 21 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO Art Carousel (Office Product)
This was bought for a 6 year old who is mad on lego - it went down very well and he has had lots of use already.

How to Make Monstrous,Unbelievably Big Bubbles: How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles (Klutz)
by David Stein
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bubbles, 21 July 2013
We have had fantastic fun - this was bought for my 5 year old son and the adults have enjoyed it better!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Littlelife Toddler Daysack, 21 Mar. 2010
My little boy is just two and loves to wander, he loves putting on his daysack and we use especially when feeding the ducks so he is free to use his hands. We use the daysack regularly and I feel safe as a parent to have my toddler at hand. It will be handy when he gets a little older to carry his snacks and drink around.

I would fully recommend this product, as your children are free to walk alone without their little hands slipping from yours.