Profile for reedal3 > Reviews

Hat Russian Ushanka Grey-60 , with Soviet army soldier insignia
Hat Russian Ushanka Grey-60 , with Soviet army soldier insignia
Offered by Russian winter hat store: Ushanka

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenager loves it!, 12 Oct 2014
Great fit as long as you remember to add 1 cm to actual head measurement as per instructions. Great colour, well made, nice fabric.
Well pleased.

InterDesign Suction Corner Basket, Clear
InterDesign Suction Corner Basket, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't rust!!!!, 19 Jun 2014
I really like this corner basket. It is large enough and deep enough to hold three or four shampoo bottles with no trouble. There are four suckers, two along each side, which are doing an excellent job at the moment. The sides measure seven and a half inches and on my large tiles, this means the suckers are on a good level surface. The instructions recommend wetting the suckers but I had more success when I made them very slightly damp then stuck them on a very dry surface. I also pressed the centre of each sucker very hard and pressed the flat areas with a spoon handle. This made sure all the air was pressed out and it has held in place for a few weeks now.

CARAVAN DOOR FLY SCREEN CURTAIN - keep the flies out!
CARAVAN DOOR FLY SCREEN CURTAIN - keep the flies out!
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

1.0 out of 5 stars Item sent not as shown, 19 Jun 2014
The fly screen curtain sent to me was not as shown in the picture. I contacted the seller who needed several reminders to fulfill his promise of a refund. This was not a happy experience.

Targus TXA002EU CleanVu Screen Cleaner Pad for iPad and Tablet computers
Targus TXA002EU CleanVu Screen Cleaner Pad for iPad and Tablet computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace fingerprint zapper., 4 May 2014
I hate to see greasy fingerprints on screens, laptops, tablets, ipods, phones etc. This neat little gadget has been invaluable. The screens are clean and shiny with just a few wipes and it has worked on everything I have tried it on so far.

Dust: (Wool Trilogy 3)
Dust: (Wool Trilogy 3)
by Hugh Howey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trilogy., 4 May 2014
This review is from: Dust: (Wool Trilogy 3) (Paperback)
The Wool Trilogy was a great buy for my husband's Christmas present. He was immediately engrossed by 'Wool', the first part, and then quickly consumed the other two. He then lent them to his 80 year old mother who has been equally absorbed. A great purchase.

Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle
Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle
Offered by KG Homewares

4.0 out of 5 stars Shower cleaning made easier., 4 May 2014
I like this because it is light to use and has a good long handle. I clean the shower and the bath with it because it is easier than kneeling down by the bath. The shaped pad means I can easily clean around the shower control and when the cleaning is done, the pad easily lifts off to be rinsed and dried. All in all, a good purchase.

Earlex LMB275 SteaMMaster W'Paper Stripper 230V
Earlex LMB275 SteaMMaster W'Paper Stripper 230V

5.0 out of 5 stars Best steam stripper so far!!, 4 May 2014
Bought this for my husband who is a painter and decorator because his other one broke. We were concerned about it being plastic when his other one was metal but he prefers it because it is lighter and the plastic parts stay cool. He finds this safe and convenient to use and would recommend it. The product was delivered very quickly and was immediately put to use.

Morphy Richards 73410 Never Loses Suction Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Allergy
Morphy Richards 73410 Never Loses Suction Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Allergy

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel and brilliant!, 21 April 2012
This is a very inventive design. My 80 year old mother loves hers to pieces because it is easy to push and is very manoeuvrable. I was so impressed when she showed me this upright hoover that I bought myself one. The brush action leaves the carpets looking considerably cleaner than any other vacuum cleaner I have used and I am able to hoover more often because it is so easy now!!! The container needs to be emptied every time but I do not find that a problem. The cord is a good length so not too much bending to plug and unplug. The canister and motor can be removed to make it easy to vacuum the upholstery and it can also be altered to reach under low furniture. Would highly recommend.

iZKA® - 3 Pin USB 1A Charger UK Wall Plug for MP3 MP4 players, iPod, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, Apple iPad, Tablet, Mobile Phones, PDAs, Kindle, TomTom, Navman, Garmin, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony, Nokia and digital cameras etc - Black
Offered by Gadget_Boy

1.0 out of 5 stars Hissing like a snake., 10 Oct 2011
Although this seemed good value initially and worked well, it has now started to hiss like a snake and could be just as dangerous!! I shall not risk using this again-definitely a false economy.

2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube
2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 11 Feb 2010
We bought this during the big freeze because my friend's water pipes in the garage had frozen and she had no water. This item arrived quickly and had the flex and plug attached so we could get it up and running very quickly. We sited it under the pipes and left it on through the cold nights. So far, we have had no more trouble with freezing pipes, running costs are low and it is safe to leave. My friend is very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2