Profile for rondora > Reviews

Fawlty Towers - Remastered [DVD] [1975]
Fawlty Towers - Remastered [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ John Cleese

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present..., 16 Jun 2013
A friend who was moving abroad, liked our original copy so much that we gave it to them, and we had to buy a replacement for ourselves!

Macro Extension Tube Ring for Nikon DSLR Camera D3 D3S D3X D90 D3000 D3100 D5000 D5100 D7000

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sent - returned..., 12 Oct 2012
I can only echo Mr Hood's experience. The item arrived earlier than expected (GOOD), but it was not the correct fitting for a Nikon D5000 (BAD). Likewise, the sealed packaging had "Macro Extension Tube Ring for Nikon ...D7000". I opened the packaging with confidence, to find the bayonet fittings were too large at both ends!

I had to give one star, for the prompt delivery.

This is the very first time I have ever had to return an item to Amazon for refund. Disappointed.

Twelfth Night
Twelfth Night

1.0 out of 5 stars Errors on first page...I'd like to give no stars..., 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Twelfth Night (Kindle Edition)
I was impressed by the whole Kindle experience, but NOT very impressed by the quality of the words in this free edition of 'Twelfth Night':

'O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound,'

is how I remembered it, but this Kindle Version has:

'O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet south,'

Not a lot of help, if one is studying the text for an examination. Does Amazon/Kindle have any responsibility for the quality of the Kindle-branded editions they make available?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2011 9:21 PM GMT