ARRAY(0xb46d6e04)

Bleak House - BBC (3 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A great treasure, 9 April 2014
This was a wonderful series when first shown and I was delighted to find it available on DVD. I can only describe it as absorbing. There are currently 210 reviews showing and a great deal has been written about it; there is nothing to add. However it does give me the chance to record my 5-star rating.

EASTER Tote/Gift/Party Bag (Bunny/Chick/Egg)
EASTER Tote/Gift/Party Bag (Bunny/Chick/Egg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 9 April 2014
These bags are perfect for Easter egg hunts and are just the right size, 13 inches tall not including the handle and 11 inches wide. Reasonably strong but will probably only last 2 or 3 times depending on how they are treated, maybe even longer.

EASTER Tote/Gift/Party Bag (Flowers/Eggs)
EASTER Tote/Gift/Party Bag (Flowers/Eggs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 9 April 2014
They will be perfect for gathering Easter eggs. I don't expect them to last for more than 2 or 3 outings but that's no problem. They are great little bags 13" tall not including the handle and 11" wide

easter - hunt the egg - 4 carboard eggs each containing a chick.
easter - hunt the egg - 4 carboard eggs each containing a chick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 April 2014
These are delightful Easter eggs, nicely decorated and a good size. Perfect for the Easter egg hunt and a little chick in each, as described. They really are charming.

DIY Wooden Bracelet Kit for Girls - Great as Goody Loot Party Bag Filler
DIY Wooden Bracelet Kit for Girls - Great as Goody Loot Party Bag Filler
Offered by HaSaH The Party Bag Shop
Price: 0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice items., 4 April 2014
I bought one of these initially and then sent for 2 more. I think they are lovely and are perfect for my little granddaughters.

Because You're Mine (DVD) Mario Lanza, Doretta Morrow, James Whitmore and Dean Miller (2010)
Offered by Popcorn and Candy
Price: 19.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Much enjoyed, 3 April 2014
There is not much to the story but it is better than Seven Hills of Rome. I think to Mario's adoring fans, of which I am one, it never matters too much about the story lines. It is just so wonderful to hear him sing. I think most people will buy this film for the same reason.

Lanes Health Quiet Life - Pack of 100 Tablets
Lanes Health Quiet Life - Pack of 100 Tablets
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps they work for some people, 3 April 2014
I can't honestly say they have any effect at all on me apart from increasing my dreams but I am sure they do work for some people. I didn't take the daytime dose, only the 3 at bedtime. I have continued for about 3 weeks now, as I thought perhaps it takes time but so far I have not had any success and I have been disturbed with far too many dreams.
I would not dismiss them though, as I do believe many people find Valerian products work. I don't think they bring me restful nights though.

Trixie Sisal Scratching Plush Board Claw Mat Cat Pet
Trixie Sisal Scratching Plush Board Claw Mat Cat Pet
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis
Price: 11.46

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a useful mat, 3 April 2014
Not for the cat but the only mat I could find to put under the computer table for feet to sit on, to save the carpet. I just cut off the fur ball. The cat is always just happy with his scratching post.

The Norman Conquests [DVD] [1977]
The Norman Conquests [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Tom Conti

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2014
What more can I add to the previous reviews but I did want to record my 5 stars. This is a gem. I wish I could buy more Alan Ayckbourn plays on DVD. One reviewer mentions Tom Conti's hair and I agree that it is a little disconcerting at first with the beard too but as the reviewer said, one soon gets used to it. If you are a theatre-goer this is a great treasure.

Visconti Leather Handbag Style 03190 Black
Visconti Leather Handbag Style 03190 Black
Offered by Ashlie Craft
Price: 67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Already scuffed after 2 uses, 2 April 2014
My initial reaction was as follows. We all have different requirements regarding a handbag. I took a very long time to decide on this one. I am not a kitchen sink person but I do like to fit in certain essentials and this bag takes them all. I could even fit in my Hudl if I wanted to but I don't. An absolute necessity is credit card slots and I chose this bag over others because of this. Even the larger 2195 model does not have them which is extraordinary in an organiser bag.
The pen slots seem rather tight and despite the number of pens I have in the house, I haven't so far found a retractable that fits in but I am sure I can solve it and it is a very minor point.
I do find the bag very spacious for my everyday needs including a telescopic umbrella, my specs case, hand wipes, several other small items but of course if you wanted to fit in your sandwiches and a spare cardy and things like that, you need to be looking at larger bags. I don't think this sort of bag can be expected to cater for anything other than reasonable essentials and that it does very well indeed. It is extremely neat looking and for me it exceeded expectations.
After 2 uses I am reporting that there is a noticeable scuff across the flap. It has had normal use and been treated well. It does not bode well I feel for durability. I did award 5 stars but now I have made it 4. I still think it is useful but I am disappointed that it is already marked.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20