Profile for M of Wiltshire > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
100 Roaring Classics Of The 1920s
100 Roaring Classics Of The 1920s

5.0 out of 5 stars The 1920s, 28 Aug 2013
If you like the music from the 1920s then you are going to like this album. Great value for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Earbuds, 28 Aug 2013
If you are like me and lose the buds from your earphones then these replacements are well worth it. They fit well and so far have not lost any.

The Jazz Age
The Jazz Age

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Jazz Age (MP3 Download)
This is a great album and well worth the money if you are new to jazz. 100 tracks for under £5.00 got to be worth it.

100 Must-Have Italian Classics
100 Must-Have Italian Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Italian, 12 Aug 2013
Very good value for money. Was well worth the download if you don't mind transferring then on to your own CD.

Integral UltimaPro 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
Integral UltimaPro 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 Aug 2013
Took a long time arriving but well worth the wait. Does the job I required it for would Oder again.

House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Royal
House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Royal
Offered by iZilla

4.0 out of 5 stars Marley Ear phones, 13 July 2013
I purchased these for my ipad and ipod as the Apple earphones that came with my ipod are coming to the end of they life after six years. The sound quality is good except for the boom sound I hear in the phones when I move around, I think the mike is picking up sound from the leads. Would have like to have given them 5 star as they are very well made and do look good.

RoadHawk HD Black Box Recorder with Forward Facing Camera
RoadHawk HD Black Box Recorder with Forward Facing Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Roadhawk HD, 25 Jun 2013
I did not purchase my Roadhawk HD from Amazion but from Roadhawk direct as I was entitled to 10% discount as a member of IAM and so far very pleased with it.

The GPS does seem to take sometime to lock on to a signal, up to 15-20mins. My Garmin 1695 sat nav which is over 18 months old locks onto the GPS signal within 4-5mins. The Roadhawk HD is supplied with external GPS antenna which I have not tried yet.

I left the unit running in the car when I went shopping for about an hour and was concern that the unit had became very hot whilst away. I just hope this will not shorten it life.

The picture quality is excellent in both HD and at 720.

The good news about the software is it works on both Apple Mac and Microsoft.

Is the price worth it at over £250. If your in an accident which may not be your fault then yes.

I am giving Roadhawk 5 stars because the unit is well made, customer service are very helpful and friendly and you get a 2 year warranty.

UPDATE 2 OCTOBER 2013

I have driven over a 1000 miles in the last 14 days mostly in France and the GPS signal keep dropping out and this was with the external GPS antenna connected. My Garmin satnav has no external antenna connect worked without any problem. Now reducing the Roadhawk HD to 4 stars.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 4:02 PM BST

Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Case for iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4 - Carbon Fiber
Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Case for iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4 - Carbon Fiber

5.0 out of 5 stars Malware case, 9 April 2013
Very please with this case. Well made and very strong also the good thing it covers the iPad corners. Well worth the price.

TeckNet® Apple iPad 4, 3 & 2 Screen Protectors (Pack of 6) Premium Ultra-Clear 4H Hardness Xtreme Scratch Defender High-Response with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, 9 April 2013
To my surprise it went on my iPad first time, only 1 small bubble and that was on the side of the screen.

Supa Seed Wild Bird Feeder 10 Port 30"
Supa Seed Wild Bird Feeder 10 Port 30"
Offered by Suffolk Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 April 2013
Not as well made as I hoped. I know by the feel if this bird feeder that I am sure it may not last the 5 years my last did.

Page: 1 | 2