Profile for sdoherty > Reviews

Content by sdoherty

sdoherty

Tritton Kama Stereo Headset - Black (PS4)
Tritton Kama Stereo Headset - Black (PS4)
Offered by prif

3.0 out of 5 stars We're ok at first, but after a few weeks ..., 25 Oct. 2014
We're ok at first, but after a few weeks everyone complains about the echo. I can't hear it but my friends
End up muting me to stop the noise. I can't use them now

Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment Rich Care 500ml
Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment Rich Care 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Love this. My hair feels so smooth and silky, smells beautiful too.

L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
Offered by Lazymoggi Cosmetics

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Used for a few weeks and still haven't noticed any difference. Disappointing

The Princess and the Wizard / Sharing a Shell / What the Ladybird Heard
The Princess and the Wizard / Sharing a Shell / What the Ladybird Heard
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
Love these books. They keep the kids captivated.

PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA
PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA

Code is instant. Brilliant

Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo Rich Care 500ml
Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo Rich Care 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
Love this shampoo. Great smell and leaves your hair soft silky and shiny.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
Love this conditioner. It's smells great and my hair is silky soft. Salon perfect.

Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 1 Sept. 2014
Takes the skin off but the wart is still there after several applications. Very disappointed.

Navitech Compact Portable Flip And Fold Adjustable PC Tablet Stand Mount For The Apple iPad, iPad 2 & The New iPad 4th generation with Retina Display 16GB 32GB 64GB (Holds up to 10 KG in weight)
Offered by MoveAir

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stand for all tablets., 10 Aug. 2012
I have a 7in BlackBerry playbook and wanted a stand for it, I ordered this on the off-chance and was extremely pleased. It is adjustable so so fits any size, it actually looks like it was made for the playbook. It's non-slip and looks fantastic. I would highly recommend for any size of tablet.

Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Smart Electricals Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant hoover at first, but was faulty, 10 Aug. 2012
I was very unsure about buying this vacuum because it is very expensive, I read the reviews and really wanted a powerful cordless hoover mainly for my stairs and my laminated floor. I wasn't disappointed, I even now mainly use it as my large hoover. I haven't experienced any trouble picking up anything, it's so quick and easy. The 15 minutes you get before it loses power is more than enough time for me to hoover all downstairs. You do have to keep your fingers on the button but it isn't anything I would moan about. I would recommend this to everyone - a must have. EDITED
Loved this hoover at first, however after a few months I noticed the power cutting out whilst I had my finger on the on button. At first I thought the power was going so I recharged it. But the problem constantly happened, and seemed worse when I had the attachments on. Once I took my finger off the button and re-applied my finger it would work again for a few minutes then cut out again. I do not expect such an expensive product to do this, so I sent it back to Amazon (who were brilliant)and they quickly refunded my money. I did want a new on, however after reading a few reviews it seems to have been a problem with others, so I may wait until they have made a new machine that you don't have to hold in the button
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2013 6:31 PM GMT