Profile for Corpse > Reviews

Corpse

Carmageddon
Carmageddon

5.0 out of 5 stars "Hang on to yer helmet" indeed.., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Carmageddon (App)
Ah, good old Carmageddon.. out of all the games that made up my childhood, Carmageddon is the most memorable. This is probably the most amazing port of a pc game I have ever played, the controls are great, and the gameplay unchanged, bar some graphical updates. What makes me smile even more is the fantastic soundtrack is untouched, and suits just as well as it did back then.

Jabbawockeez America's Best Dance Crew White Mask
Jabbawockeez America's Best Dance Crew White Mask
Offered by TV Tees

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, with just a minor fault.. (For me, anyway.), 23 Aug. 2011
I'll cut right to the pros and cons.

Pros:
- It arrived earlier than expected, which was fantastic.
- It looks exactly like the image shown.
- Fantastic for children, or people who want to dress up for fancy dress, or whatever.

Cons:
- It seems like it could break very easily in storage. The best way to avoid this is to store it in its own place, or do what I did and hang it on the wall, it is a great decorative piece. (or maybe I just think so.)
- It is small. Fortunately, it fits my face fine, for now, but for anybody with a big head, you might want to look elsewhere.
- It can be uncomfortable at times, and it can get quite hot. I don't recommend wearing it for long periods of time.

Either way, I got what I wanted in this product, but it just fell short of a 5-star rating, due to how small it is.