Profile for Mrs. Billi Street > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Billi Street

Mrs. Billi Street (London, UK)

Black and Decker rechargeable Wet and Dry Duster 4.8v
Black and Decker rechargeable Wet and Dry Duster 4.8v

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 24 Jun. 2008
This product is a piece of crap and more infuriating to use than if I didn't have it! I literally just tried hoovering up puffed rice (what could be lighter?) and it had trouble with that!!! Let alone anything more challenging. It also reeks so badly (because the stuff you hoover up stays inside and then the motor blows air out into your face as you're hoovering). I really regret not spending a little more and getting a decent product.

Giraffes Can't Dance: International No.1 Bestseller
Giraffes Can't Dance: International No.1 Bestseller
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry...., 20 Feb. 2008
I bought this book after reading so many good reviews on this site. I couldn't even get through it without crying!!! That may have been an over-reaction but it really is a wonderful story and the illustrations are beautiful. Definitely my favourite book in my daughter's collection (and let's face it, it's just as important for the parents to love the kid's books as they're the ones reading them out loud every day of their lives!).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2011 12:17 AM GMT

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing

5.0 out of 5 stars Saviour!, 24 May 2007
This swing is a Godsend. My 5 week old daughter absolutely loves it. She will either lie awake, perfectly content, or sleep soundly until it's time to eat - either way, it easily allows me to get stuff done when formerly I had to hold her for much of the day. I wouldn't be without it. It's not cheap but it's money well spent.