ARRAY(0xadbfe5ac)

Profile for Lê Danh Trung > Reviews

Content by Lê Danh Trung

Lê Danh Trung "SoSZHBK" (Ha Noi, Viet Nam)

WarCraft III: Battlechest (Mac/PC)
WarCraft III: Battlechest (Mac/PC)
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Warcraft Battle Chest, 17 Oct 2011
I recently own a Warcraft Battle Chest and I'm really thanking God for giving the copyright of Warcraft III. I hope that we could build a mutual relationship for the success of Warcraft.

Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn
Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn
by Donald Spoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Audrey Hepburn - a great superstar of the century, 27 Mar 2011
An image of the 20th century. She is charmed, lightening, seductive. She is truly an image for all the women of many next generations to learn on. She is the one that brings peace to this Universe. She is notably a woman to make all the woman of the next generations to make her the most beautiful woman of all time.

Official Cheryl Cole Calendar 2011
Official Cheryl Cole Calendar 2011
by danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Calendar, 20 Dec 2010
I have already received the calendar from Cheryl. The calendar is beautiful and sexy. I love it very much. Thank you for the delivery.

Through My Eyes
Through My Eyes
by Cheryl Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Through My Eye - a great source, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
Through My Eye - a great asset of Cheryl Cole. I have never had a chance to meet her out on the street. But I believe that she is now and still be the most beautiful in the world at present. All her experience has already been shown in the book which has expressed all her feelings that have already been published in her book. It's not just a story from being a girl to become a woman. But also how to make an ideal woman inside a man's eye. Woman doesn't mean lose her attractiveness and woman is still be woman. Especially when she could show the world that it's not other people. But it's me - Cheryl. Cheryl Cole is not just born to be a super star, but she's also knowing how to be a dream woman. She is beautiful, attractive and luring. Though woman today are not as gentle like many years ago, her attractiveness is nonetheless be reduced. In her book, it shows how a woman could make the world chaostic with her beautiful eye and face. Watch the X-factor 2010 and you know it's her - a judge of the TV show and are currently very attractive. She knows the way to make a man feel dreamy and knows how to make a man forget whether he is still a boy or not.